Charges Dropped Against Somali Uber Driver After FALSE Kidnapping Accusation

https://komonews.com/news/local/ube...sociation-sexual-assault-crime-victim-tukwila

Screenshot_20241005_202032_Chrome.jpg

Serious allegations were levied against the driver this summer and the media pounced on him. He was accused of kidnapping and raping a woman, and getting severely beaten and almost shot by her family after they discovered him in his car.

After reviewing the evidence, turns out it was hot air and abti was innocent. Not only did they brutally assault him, they decimated his reputation and cost him his job. I hope this closure is at least comforting to the family. I say false allegations because I'm erring on the side of caution. If these bloodthirsty prosecutors had anything on him, he'd be finished.

This reminds me of a similar case in the UK. A named Sonia Chris-Nkwonta hopped on twitter accusing a Somali Bolt driver of kidnapping her. She was quickly exposed but the damage was done after her accusations went viral. Really ain't safe being a Somali cab driver nowadays, I fear.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Just goes to show how easily mere allegations cause uneducated morons to say all sorts of abnormalities that they'd never dare vocalise amongst the humans they interact with in real life that don't even know they exist πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ

Poor abti would understand this seeing ppl curse him in that other thread.

Lots of users in this forum jumped to conclusions soon it was covered back when this case was opened,hope abti will sue the family who framed him and get some compensation.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Can you imagine? What's the likehood that one of our own adeers, more likely than not breaking his back suffering everyday to work for his family, despite his 58yr old (again, more likely than not)war wrecked body that would rather endure its last 10 20yrs in peace back home, compared to the likehood of some cursed shaytaamad filth being attacked by adeer??????

People have not a single working brain cell and this is why programming can exist, niggas will belive anything!!!

Can you imagine? What's the likehood that one of our own adeers, more likely than not breaking his back suffering everyday to work for his family, despite his 58yr old (again, more likely than not)war wrecked body that would rather endure its last 10 20yrs in peace back home, compared to the likehood of some cursed shaytaamad filth being attacked by adeer??????

People have not a single working brain cell and this is why programming can exist, niggas will belive anything!!!
look at the comments

Trending