Chase Money Glitch!

Bille

Sidii roon Raba og
I don't get it, why don't they just return the money; don't tell me they already used it lol

That money is gone my friend. Some of that money went immediately to McDonald's, KFC, Sport Chek and car dealerships the other half went to liquor stores and night clubs.

Today niggas are broke they don't even have money for gas.

NidarNidar

β™šSargon of Adalβ™š
VIP
Not surprised these banks are having issues with their ATM, shit is running on windows XP, I recently did a IT security audit and majority of small to medium banks have the worst security imaginable.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
How many times before niggas learn. They hype up some glitch, idiots hop on it thinking they can legally steal lacag, then the bank gets on their ass and now they're owing unpayable money

Ashraf

πŸŒŠπŸ«π’…π’”π’–π’‚ π’…π’˜π’π’π’—π’‡πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄πŸͺ½
How many times before niggas learn. They hype up some glitch, idiots hop on it thinking they can legally steal lacag, then the bank gets on their ass and now they're owing unpayable money
People with no come sense and work ethic trying to cheat their way through life. If your gonna scam at least be smart about it, did they not learn from the cash app glitch like cmon

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
People with no come sense and work ethic trying to cheat their way through life. If your gonna scam at least be smart about it, did they not learn from the cash app glitch like cmon
Cash app one is exactly what I was thinking about

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Bro come to think of it some of these people could have done it more strategically where they would take money and pour it into a high yield asset and get their returns after a few days and return the money initially taken from the bank and be left behind with money for yourself.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Chase Bank Money Glitch, the money they lost is like a drop water in the ocean. They win, they find out the scammers, and get to charge insane interest on that debt.

Trending

Latest posts