Cheating husbands in the Somali community.

Dear men on this site, would you have a secret second marriage?

• No, only one wife is enough for me.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I'm broke MFer I can't even afford the new Jordan's what makes you think I can afford 2 wives.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I'm gay, so this doesn't apply to me.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
How come these men are not held accountable for their actions. Just because you did secret Meher doesn't change the fact you cheated on your wife. How come the Somali community don't talk about this. How come the first thing they scream is he is allowed to have 4 wives, yes he is allowed to have 4 wives but why is he making the others secret? If he wants 4, why can't he be open about it and tell it to this first wife. I consider it cheating if you hide your second wife. Our religion states, you can have 4 wives but if you're able to take care of them financially and love them equally. No where does it say have a secret marriage and basically live a double life. If you're first wife doesn't know about your second wife, it is cheating.

How come these men are not held accountable for their actions. Just because you did secret Meher doesn't change the fact you cheated on your wife. How come the Somali community don't talk about this. How come the first thing they scream is he is allowed to have 4 wives, yes he is allowed to have 4 wives but why is he making the others secret? If he wants 4, why can't he be open about it and tell it to this first wife. I consider it cheating if you hide your second wife. Our religion states, you can have 4 wives but if you're able to take care of them financially and love them equally. No where does it say have a secret marriage and basically live a double life. If you're first wife doesn't know about your second wife, it is cheating.
I agree these savages are doing it the wrong way. Not islamic at all. It is cheating. But zina? I duno might have to ask a scholar. However your wife has rights. And not to tell her about a marriage is utterly disgusting. Cowards do that.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Wouldn't even wanna be with a woman that's cool with me banging someone else tbh

You gotta have that innate, subconscious jealousy in you. Only way I know you gonna weather these storms that are coming with me.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
You know women like being lied to. These days women wont accept a second wife, so the husband has no choice but to do it behind his wifes back. The husband doesnt need permission from his wife to marry anyway. If she doesnt like it then she can ask for a divorce, if he gets caught. The man is being considerate especially if they have kids, to play it cool.

The thought of my future husband cheating and having a secret second wife.... :ohhh:

I would gone girl him :kanyeshrug: I'm not about to take disrespect like that :reallymaury:

You know women like being lied to. These days women wont accept a second wife, so the husband has no choice but to do it behind his wifes back. The husband doesnt need permission from his wife to marry anyway. If she doesnt like it then she can ask for a divorce, if he gets caught. The man is being considerate especially if they have kids, to play it cool.

tumblr_nk9bxlQWh41t8xblso1_400.gif

Wait am i the only person to see theres no chance to choose "id like a 2nd or 3rd or 4th wife cuz i afford it and itll be worth it" so what reiko is the point of the poll without knowing how many support this lol

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
You're asked whether or not a man would secretly have a second wife but you only get options of either no, broke or gay on the the multiple choice answer options.
:bell:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I know having two wives is allowed and all, but I could literally try and be patient with a man with everything except that and constant disrespect. No amount of kids would stop me from walking out the door. A lot of Somali men do this after the wife has a few kids because they think she is tied down. Hell naw .

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
I will have a second wife after I'm like 40 or so. I want to have plenty of children. Sue me.

No, having a secret second wife is NOT cheating though it isn't good.

Reign

VIP
Number two. Unless the girl is really special, I won’t be very loyal. Type of nigga to want 50+ concubines all at my service while I’m sat on my fucking throne.

+ I am (or want to be) a holy wadaad, you gotta respect my wishes.
:heh:
Wow your mother did a good job raising a sexist idiot. :heh:

Reign

VIP
Do you speak like that to the future Imam? Edeb lahow afka ha ka qaloocin yarey. It’s almost as if my word is law itself.

My mum raised me well, thanks.
For a wannabe imam you sure do have a lot arrogance. " Anyone with a mustard seed of pride/arrogance will not enter paradise."

:heh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending