Cheating husbands in the Somali community.

Dear men on this site, would you have a secret second marriage?

• No, only one wife is enough for me.

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • I'm broke MFer I can't even afford the new Jordan's what makes you think I can afford 2 wives.

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • I'm gay, so this doesn't apply to me.

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Reiko nayaa stop hating on Somali men. I see what you're doing. Building up the portfolio of proof so when you marry an cadaan guy you can act like you had no choice and that Somali dudes are straight qaashin.

You're asked whether or not a man would secretly have a second wife but you only get options of either no, broke or gay on the the multiple choice answer options.
:bell:
Right lol shes basically forcing you to choose her agenda.hahaha. its sunnah! We can marry 4! But it must be done the correct way not the somali way ;)

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You were stanning so hard for them on that thread about athiestism or homosexuality being worse, almost as if you were one yourself. :ayaanswag:
Being homosexual is just a feeling, as long as you don't act upon it then there is nothing wrong with it.

The word 'homosexual' was only actually coined and first used in 1868. Men before that who had sex with one another were called sodomites, and it is this that is heavily condemned in Islam.

An atheist holds a theological belief that completely rejects not just our religion, but the concept of God.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Having a second wife sounds like alotta work and exhausting say I go on 10 trips with the first than I HAVE to do the same with the 2nd one aint no one got time for that:idontlike:

Getting a secret wife is probably the Ultimate betrayal and disrepect to the first wife not only sneaking around with another chick But to secretly marry her without her knowledge And the girls who go along on these secret marriages they just as bad imo

And Yes @Reiko It is allowed in Islam However if you cannot be equal and provide equal attention, love, and financial support to your wives then it is discouraged this why most muslims settle with one its just too much responsibility

The diin does not say you have to love all of your wives equally as that is not even possible. It says you have to treat them all equally.

Also it is not haram or cheating if he marries a second one even if he hides her unless he made a promise to his wife that he she would not marry a second one. It is however disrespectful to do that.

The diin should have taken into account the jealous nature of human beings. Would you like it if your wife took a second husband and possibly rearing a kid that's not yours. Same thing would a wife be pleased with a husband taking a second wife and pooling his resources away from her and into her kid?

Monogamy is the most evolutionary benificial way to go. But that's just my opinion
:mybusiness:

The diin should have taken into account the jealous nature of human beings. Would you like it if your wife took a second husband and possibly rearing a kid that's not yours. Same thing would a wife be pleased with a husband taking a second wife and pooling his resources away from her and into her kid?

Monogamy is the most evolutionary benificial way to go. But that's just my opinion
That's debatable.

That's debatable.
I could see why people in the developing world are polygamous. There's the scarcity of males, having lots of kids that could work on your farm, economical safety net if the man gathered a lot of wealth.

But we have none of these concerns in the developed world. Education levelled the playing field, there is actually an excess of men with income, raising big families in urban areas is not economically feasible due to high cost of living. Don't even mention the cost of higher education these days

TL;DR Polygamy maybe advantageous in agrarian societies but doesn't work well in urban

Ya ya you forgot Allah does not need to please and answer to you. He does whatever he wants and you have to NOT only accept it but love doing it. If you don't like it too bad but this diin is not changing for your or the likes of you. There is a special place in hell for your kind.

This nicca thinks this is a union or something. You have no say but you can keep pretending like you do.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I think its only reer koonfur who do that! We are loyal, one woman is enough

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yo! We all act as if Somali women are always the victims, that Somali men are always the perpetrators.
Nayaaya, don't act like You women are innocent. I've seen some very educated Somali women who stinck of bad character. Straight up qashin.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Yo! We all act as if Somali women are always the victims, that Somali men are always the perpetrators.
Nayaaya, don't act like You women are innocent. I've seen some very educated Somali women who stinck of bad character. Straight up qashin.

You'll get used to the "blame everything on Faraax" movement :axvmm9o:

Ya ya you forgot Allah does not need to please and answer to you. He does whatever he wants and you have to NOT only accept it but love doing it. If you don't like it too bad but this diin is not changing for your or the likes of you. There is a special place in hell for your kind.

This nicca thinks this is a union or something. You have no say but you can keep pretending like you do.
Lol

f70ef7da0580443cbe3d91b400caf88e.png

I see that still. Time to come out of the closet.
:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending