Chechnya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys Islam did not create the tribes for example the nilotics, Bantu some of them are Muslim and the others are Christian. Not everything wrong we throught at Islam.
I for one am not blaming Islam. If you have studied the history of Islam and the environment in which it was revealed you'll come to know that the Arabs at that time were extremely qabiilist. There one instant where the Khazraj and Aws who welcomed the prophet in Medina attempted to go all out on war against each other in the mosque while the prophet was standing there trying to calm them down. Tribe and clan skirmishes was big with them during that time and I said we simply imported that from them. Islam is not the problem and it did not introduce qabiil.... qabiil existed before Islam. However In Somalia we introduced qabiil after islam was revealed just to claim nobility iyo gobanimo by tracing our lineage back to the prophet's tribe. We daroods do this and the isaaqs, sheekhals and asharafs all do this. That is why I was arguing that it is almost impossible to say qabiil existed before the seventh century in Somalia because no clan from today's Somalia goes beyond Islam's advent.

Status
Not open for further replies.