Chinese workers are leaving Africa in droves

Lol they must have got tired look what they said under the picture
Screenshot_20240312-132255.png

Why don't africans in the diaspora go back to establish industry, the capital should be provided by venture capitalists and the government, what is the feasibility regarding this?

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Why don't africans in the diaspora go back to establish industry, the capital should be provided by venture capitalists and the government, what is the feasibility regarding this?

The younger educated ones prefer to stay in the West long-term.

The younger educated ones prefer to stay in the West long-term.
no bc i would love to start a business in Africa since there's not as much competition/more opportunities but i just couldn't imagine living there hell no :urgh: I'm saying this as someone who's lived there for 3 years

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
no bc i would love to start a business in Africa since there's not as much competition/more opportunities but i just couldn't imagine living there hell no :urgh: I'm saying this as someone who's lived there for 3 years

If you plan on raising kids it's way better to stay in the west since they will have more opportunities here.

Most diaspora that travel to the continent for a long term stay usually raised their children in the west and only returned back to Africa after most of their kids finished college or entered the workforce.

I'd consider traveling back to the continent just to relax first. I want to visit a few countries first before I consider which is the best place to open a business.