"Chivalry Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
And women killed it"

That was a line used by Dave Chappelle in his 2000 Killing them softly gig, and it's true as hell.

In this day and age, if a man does or tries to do an act of kindness for a woman there's a lot of hostility from her. Even a simple hello is enough to get some women riled up.

Earlier today, I was walking down the high street and there was this girl coming out of a supermarket. She was clearly struggling with her shopping bags. I then offered to help her carry the bags to the bus stop she was walking towards was about a 150-200m away. And then out of the blue, she went berserk on me, telling me to "f*ck off" and "get away from me".
I was proper shocked, not what I was expecting and the result of just offering to help her carry her damn shopping.

This world is truly going to shit. Might as well go to Somalia and live in the mountains of Bari.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Just because one woman goes crazy on you does not mean that chivalry is dead. There are lots of women who loves a man who carries her bags or open doors for her. I do agree that we live in a society that tries to encourage women to take on masculine roles and to view men as the enemy. Also, majority of men view women as objects to consume and throw away like trash. Both men and women need to respect and understand that they complement each other and that one gender is not better than other.

waraabe

Your superior
Men and women are equal so they can carry their bags and open their own doors. Men aren't slaves so they shouldn't open doors to women to carry their bags.

maestro

Cultural revolution
I believe in Chivalry but only for special women :manny:

Doing that shit for some random female makes you look like a desperate idiot :susp:

Yannie

Men and women are equal so they can carry their bags and open their own doors. Men aren't slaves so they shouldn't open doors to women to carry their bags.
Waraabe, we understand those baby bones of yours would break if you anything that is why you are against holding anything.:drakelaugh:
Leave the carry stuff to the real men who don't have babies bones.:russ:

waraabe

Your superior
Waraabe, we understand those baby bones of yours would break if you anything that is why you are against holding anything.:drakelaugh:
Leave the carry stuff to the real men who don't have babies bones.:russ:

Why do you want men to carry your shit and open doors for you? Aren't you equal to men ?

Screenshot (81).png

:russ::russ::pachah1: Screenshot (81).png

Last edited:

Yannie

Why do you want men to carry your shit and open doors for you? Aren't you equal to men ?

What is so wrong if a man wants to carry my stuff or open the door for me? Why are you so against the idea? A man that carry my stuff does not make him any less of a man nor make me lesser than him. Men like to provide, protect, and take care of the women that they care for.

waraabe

Your superior
What is so wrong if a man wanting to carry my stuff or open the door for me? Why are you so against the idea? A man that carry my stuff does not make him any less of a man nor make me lesser than him. Men like to provide, protect, and take care of the women that they care for.

Don't fit in with feminism.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
She probably ran into a real g kkkk who would want something in exchange for his services, Shii ain't nobody willing to work for free best believe she's gonna have to pay & im not merely talking about just lip service either.

Yannie

Because Islam already gave me all my rights way before coming of any feminist movement. I also believe that feminism is a tool used by whites to break up the relationship between people of color. The only reason why the feminist ideology is being adopted by Somali women nowadays is because Somali men are disrespecting and unjust to their women.

waraabe

Your superior
Because Islam already gave me all my rights way before coming of any feminist movement. I also believe that feminism is a tool used by whites to break up the relationship between people of color. The only reason why the feminist ideology is being adopted by Somali women nowadays is because Somali men are disrespecting and unjust to their women.
:ehh::salute:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending