"Chivalry Is Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I dont think chivalry is dead its just being a nice human but I dont think its something people should expect all the time to hold the door and take out chairs and whatnot

I remember giving my seat on the bus to this old cadaan lady since the bus was full I had nowhere else to stand but next to her I was speaking on the phone and this old lady when she stood up to leave she "accidently" touched my butt and looked at me with a smile

tumblr_inline_mlsmmttEOo1qz4rgp.gif

I'm happy to carry bags and open doors as long as she can get her freak on and can cook a mean bariis iskukaris. :yousmart:

But seriously I've seen too many somali women disrespect somali men because of feminism. If women say that they want to be equal to men, don't be upset when we actually do treat you like a man.

Hafez

VIP
Chivalry is only reserved for the wifey. As for the other z, I expect them to open the fkin door just so I can march through and sht.
:ivers:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Kkkkkk yaa Shaykh see camal
Shaykh? Watch your wife I'll sell her kkkk

That's insulting towards men of knowledge. If you called me Abu Lahab or hiram abiff, pharaoh I wouldn't felt a way laakinse shaykh? Stop that

Hafez

VIP
Shaykh? Watch your wife I'll sell her kkkk

That's insulting towards men of knowledge. If you called me Abu Lahab or hiram abiff, pharaoh I wouldn't felt a way laakinse shaykh? Stop that
Sxb, my wife ain't 'bout that life. She won't degrade herself when she's with the boss himself kkkkkk.

VixR

Veritas
A strange man coming to "help" me my bags isn't a comfortable sight. You may have good intentions, but your other 'brothers' have abused it.

Recently, I was traveling and I couldn't for the life of me lift my carryon up into the compartment. This nice guy on the plane didn't even ask, he just picked it up and effortlessly placed it where it went. I thanked him and I appreciated it. That was in a public, secure, plane full to the brink with people. But a strange man approaching me with my hands full, in the parking lot, near my car. Yeah, no thanks. I'll fumble and handle it myself. You keep your distance. Chivalry isn't for everyone or for every situation. Consider the context of your action as a stranger.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
I helped a girl struggling with directions once. A year later i'm breaking up with her because there was no direction in what we had

g_sEWo.gif

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
Ever since my boy got arrested because a woman falsely accused him of rape, I keep my bloody distance from females I'm not acquainted with. Fat nearly ruined his life because he tried to help her while she was pissed off her brains.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Ever since my boy got arrested because a woman falsely accused him of rape, I keep my bloody distance from females I'm not acquainted with. Fat nearly ruined his life because he tried to help her while she was pissed off her brains.
Oh my how did that happened

I am hearing a lot of similar stories recently, you guys need to be careful with cadaan women they will ruined you.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Because Islam already gave me all my rights way before coming of any feminist movement. I also believe that feminism is a tool used by whites to break up the relationship between people of color. The only reason why the feminist ideology is being adopted by Somali women nowadays is because Somali men are disrespecting and unjust to their women.

Explain

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
The feminist narrative is based on the middle white women's perspective and does not cater to women of color. You want and example, okay you hear white feminist talking about how Muslim women are oppressed because of their clothes and their men. They tell women to free themselves from the hijab and that they don't need a man, yet these are the same women who are married and have a nice stable house life. Sadly, feminist are able to cause this division between the sexes because the men are not just to their women.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That probably has a run-off effect for even non muslim minorities. I.e. women who do not fit that middle class mold.

Fair enough

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Chivalry is dead because of some women, these miserable es killed it. They always want to compete with men. I like my bags carried, doors held, and skipping the line when it's long.

I was once with a feminist/cadaan coworker and we went to chipotle for lunch, couple of guys were ahead of us and they told us to go ahead because ladies first, instead of thanking them and moving right along, this ogre started arguing with them, and telling them how dare they say ladies first. I scooted my ass to the front, ordered my food, they were 5 guys and you damn right they took their sweet time, the grumpy witch had the audacity to ask me for a bite because lunch hour was over.

Bohol

VIP
I don't mind helping old people with lifting bags and stuff when they need it. The old generation
are usually more appreciative of those gestures.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending