Chris brown arrested!!! Might go to jail for life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
He was arrested for assault with deadly weapon. He already has a criminal record.

He reminds me of Somali guys, he tries way too hard. He wasted his talent.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
People always hate on Chris. They just want to tear him from his success. Haters will always be haters but Chris will always be rich and talents. He'll bounce back from this like he bounced back from the Rihanna domestic violence case.

People always hate on Chris. They just want to tear him from his success. Haters will always be haters but Chris will always be rich and talents. He'll bounce back from this like he bounced back from the Rihanna domestic violence case.

There is no such Thing as hating anymore.i believe it is referred to as the art and science and trolling . mr brown is one of those silly individuals who develop gang affliations when they get rich and famous .the fellow thinks it is cool when the children of beesha Tyrone are joining gangs because of necessity .the fellow is a terrible influence .moreover ,he allegedly threatened a peaceful cadaan woman and should thus be given a lengthy sentence .

Reign

VIP
There is no such Thing as hating anymore.i believe it is referred to as the art and science and trolling . mr brown is one of those silly individuals who develop gang affliations when they get rich and famous .the fellow thinks it is cool when the children of beesha Tyrone are joining gangs because of necessity .the fellow is a terrible influence .moreover ,he allegedly threatened a peaceful cadaan woman and should thus be given a lengthy sentence .
How do you know she was peaceful? Because she was white?

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

Only person trying to tear Christopher from his success is himself

VixR

Veritas
A daughter. I also think he has full custody of her, if I'm not mistaken. He is too immature to look after himself, how can he be even trust with a child? I hope the mother gets full custody now.
Who knows if his babymama's any better. There must be a reason he got full custody, and it must've been a really good one, 'cuz the system typically tends to favor the mother for obvious reasons.

Who knows if his babymama's any better. There must be a reason he got full custody, and it must've been a really good one, 'cuz the system typically tends to favor the mother for obvious reasons.

He doesn't have full custody, but they have joint custody, so I was mistaken. I don't know what's she's like, but she was looking to get full custody but denied by the Courts. Guess, there's a reason for that. She'll probably petition for full custody again and this time the odds are in her favour.

waraabe

Your superior

Why you defending a known women beater

I swear women are submissive creatures

VixR

Veritas
Twitter: f*ck these hoes. Hoes ain't shittt.

Twitter: Niggas need to stop fucking with these White es

Twitter: He was setup. BLM!

Twitter: Feminism! Feminism! Feminism!

Twitter: The ILLUMINATI did this.

Twitter: Y'll want his daughter to grow without a father??

Twitter: The babymamma knows the white girl, she involved fo 'sho

Twitter: Free Breezy!

Twitter: Lock this lowlife up already!!!

Twitter: If he was White or Latino, he would've been locked up LONG time ago.

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Reign

VIP
Why you defending a known women beater

I swear women are submissive creatures
Just because I'm defending him doesn't mean I agree with his actions. I'm just saying unlike other celebs he knows how to bounce back after an incident.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending