Chris brown arrested!!! Might go to jail for life!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Just because I'm defending him doesn't mean I agree with his actions. I'm just saying unlike other celebs he knows how to bounce back after an incident.

He will have 'haters' for beating his gf like that. You as a women shouldn't like him because if you do then u r supporting domestic abuse

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
He will have 'haters' for beating his gf like that. You as a women shouldn't like him because if you do then u r supporting domestic abuse
What he did to Rihanna was disgusting. I don't know how he didn't get jail time for that. But what he apprently did to that white girl is false. She's a liar and theif and tried to set up Chris because she knew how it would look with his track record. She's broke and trying to get paid.

waraabe

Your superior
What he did to Rihanna was disgusting. I don't know how he didn't get jail time for that. But what he apprently did to that white girl is false. She's a liar and theif and tried to set up Chris because she knew how it would look with his track record. She's broke and trying to get paid.

How do you know?

Seoul

. . .
He's not going anywhere. Everyone forgot about the Rihanna incident and he's bigger than ever. Same thing will happen with this.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
How do you know?
http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/31/chris-brown-alleged-victim-wanted-by-cops-purse/

She's a thief she was probably trying to steal.

Also his baby momma probably had something to do with it. Trying to set him up so she can get full custody of his daughter and get more child support.

Last year this story broke out
http://hollywoodlife.com/2015/08/28/chris-brown-scared-police-royalty-dad-home-king-ba/

Now the police are busting into Chris's house with his daughter inside. Coincident much? Also his baby mothers lawyer made a statement saying the child was in the house when the police busted in, but she denies making a statement. How is your lawyer going to make a statement on your behalf without consent?

Watch in a few days she'll be demanding full custody and more child support.

This whole thing was a set up. Chicks trying to get paid. :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts