Chunkz take a L

I feel like Chunks would be hawt if he lost that baruur, he has good features, nice hair and good height :ahh:

this Stormzy guy on the other hand? I doubt there’s hope for him. La Xawla:deadrose::holeup::holeup:

Last edited:
What's with faarax's obsession with this woman ?
never seen here name anywhere else but here at sspot ,what does she do ???

from what I read here she seems she's not into faraaxs .....then why abdis???
is this some cuckold fetish ?? don't get it

:susp:

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan ✋
maya jama is gaal anyway she looking for clout shes been ran though 50 times with different man
He's gotta be a dickhead to even want to wifey that. She looks like an average xalimo, and has been run through in her young days. But then again, Chunkz got the face of a cuck so he probably wouldn't mind.

Royalflush

novacane
I think their whole relationship is staged she was still with stormzy the whole time
But still chunkz being cucked by a sket in front of everyone :damn:

Keo

VIP
Maya Jama is not Somali she's mixed raced and raised by her Swedish mother there's nothing Somali about her so why do you guys act surprised that she celebrates Christmas?

Viscount

I got real connections
these woman be hopping on dicks like a athlete, Maya Jama had so many boyfriends damn pick one, she probably learned from her h*e ass mama.

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Why should Chunkz even give a f*ck? There are tons of leng halimos out there who don't belong to the streets.
It's sad to forcibly elevate the status of someone who mentally belongs to the streets.

But seriously tho. He needs to work out. Girls will always view Chunkz as cute but never sexy. And that's where he's fuckin up.
Being sexy begins in the mind. And works on his body to match up with the mindset and aura.

He has good foundation as in being mannered and he got his shit together. If he lays off the sweets and start doing something like Muay Thai or Boxing. He will be a gentleman who can be a savage when required.

Fr tho. Chunkz seems like a humble brother and I wanna see him achieve more greatness InshaAllah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

1609432414528.png

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
Where are all the girls saying

"sHe iS SoMALi!!!!!"

"sHE lOOks sOMaLi!!!!"

Foreigner to me wallahi

Xaruun

VIP
Why should Chunkz even give a f*ck? There are tons of leng halimos out there who don't belong to the streets.
It's sad to forcibly elevate the status of someone who mentally belongs to the streets.

But seriously tho. He needs to work out. Girls will always view Chunkz as cute but never sexy. And that's where he's fuckin up.
Being sexy begins in the mind. And works on his body to match up with the mindset and aura.

He has good foundation as in being mannered and he got his shit together. If he lays off the sweets and start doing something like Muay Thai or Boxing. He will be a gentleman who can be a savage when required.

Fr tho. Chunkz seems like a humble brother and I wanna see him achieve more greatness InshaAllah.
Yeah the ‘teddy bear’ look generally doesn’t work for Somalis. It makes them look incredibly jileec

Boogie

Islam wins doesnt take Ls Long Live Somalia 🇸🇴
What's with faarax's obsession with this woman ?
never seen here name anywhere else but here at sspot ,what does she do ???

from what I read here she seems she's not into faraaxs .....then why abdis???
is this some cuckold fetish ?? don't get it

:susp:
Wallahi she is not all that she looks like a tanned south European

Nigga's on here see anything and go crazy