Not open for further replies.
I

IntensiveCareUnit

:denzelnigga:

i'll start it off cidd where you at

s/o to solid for the great idea :hehehe:

Q

Queen Carawelo

Is he really gay? Did he have any male figures while growing up? Why does he hate women and defend transvestites? Will he ever stop being bitter? Does he secretly want to be me? Is that the reason he has deep rooted hatred towards me?

I

IntensiveCareUnit

Is he really gay? Did he have any male figures while growing up? Why does he hate women and defend transvestites? Will he ever stop being bitter? Does he secretly want to be me? Is that the reason he has deep rooted hatred towards me?
idol :comeon:
ask legit qs

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
@myciddypoo

That gif that you use, the Japanese mug breaking. Did you ever notice how the company is called kobayashi? Exactly the same word for cups as in somali!

Was this on purpose? If so, very clever. :)

Beef is when I see you / guaranteed to be in ICU :2tjlv3e:

@ciddhartha why do you have the audacity to ignore my questions m?

What questions?

Who are you asking?

@myciddypoo

That gif that you use, the Japanese mug breaking. Did you ever notice how the company is called kobayashi? Exactly the same word for cups as in somali!

Was this on purpose? If so, very clever. :)

The fact that you ask this is very concerning. It means you've never seen The Usual Suspects, which you have to do now. As for the question, no I never noticed it, it is clever though. Although cups would be koobab (I already made one Somali mistake today, ain't gonna happen again :gunsmiley:)

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Which of the following words best describes you (pick one)?

- Contrarian
- Confident
- Spirited
- Clamorous

Status
Not open for further replies.