Ciyaal Kacaan: The Generation that ruined Somalia. Born 1945-1970

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always knew you werent shit :kodaksmiley: no wonder you are trying to make money off somalis :gucciwhat: how much money did your parents steal from our governemnt when the war started :gucciwhat:

Abayo,

I'm here doing research on Xoolonimo.

Just look at how you judged me based on your xoolonimo, you don't even know me and you said "I knew you weren't shit".

Meaning, you wanted me to be shit all along.

The cudur is spreading.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Abayo,

I'm here doing research on Xoolonimo.

Just look at how you judged me based on your xoolonimo, you don't even know me and you said "I knew you weren't shit".

Meaning, you wanted me to be shit all along.

The cudur is spreading.

Cudhur :chrisfreshhah:? You openly admitted your parents were apart of the fuckery of the" kacaan" you were insulting during this entire thread.

My question is simply how much money they stole? :drakelaugh:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Stop deflecting waryaa the kacaan was destroyed by your uncle Abdulahi Yusuf the warlord, siilaanyo the khat chewer and caydiid the moryaan looter and none of them are kacaan kids!

He admitted his parents were part of the kacaan and how hes insulting them. Hes mentally confused

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Ciyal Kacaan:

The worst generation in Somali history is the “Ciyal Kacaan Generation”, this is the generation born between the 1945-1970. Regardless of tribe, region or Gobol, they share the most terrible traits of Somalinimo.

This is a generation of Somalis hexed and Habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers. The Ciyal Kacaan are not only responsible for destroying the nationalism built by our grandfathers and grandmothers, but today they are the ruling generation of Somalia and everything wrong with our country is sourced back to them.

Ciyal Kacaan have zero Somali culture, they lack discipline and the are the source of self hate and xasiidnimo in Somalia. This age group between 1945-1970 includes our fathers, mothers, uncles and aunts.

Ciyal Kacaan also known as the “Nacaalad Generation”, have been habaared by our grandfathers and grandmothers 30 years ago; which is no coincidence that it been almost 30 years and they still haven’t fixed the country. Since the great habaar from our grandparents who sewed our nation together, they wouldn’t have never dreamed that their children would be the ones who sold Somalia away.

Ciyal Kacaan share many traits and come from all walks of life and Qabils. From Awdal to Ras Kamboni, their attitudes and behaviours mirror each other. They’re the generation who fed off their parents hardwork; from geeljires to xilibans the ciyal Kacaan we’re spoiled by their parents with a promise of inheritance. Our grandfathers and grandmothers set the stage for a drastic change in Somali culture. The sole reason why every single Ciyal Kacaan wants to be a xiliban is because that was their only destiny as a group. Their sole existence was to carry peace and build Qaraan in Somalia and pave the way for the next generation to bring in the industries, technologies and education to uphold the vision and promise laid by their fathers and mothers.

The Undisciplined Generation.

It is my understanding now that we as Somalis can only blame ourselves and find ways to overhaul our culture. The Ciyal Kacaan destroyed somali culture and replaced it with, lies, treachery and deceit. Have you noticed how many of them are liars? Have you noticed how many them sit on their asses? Have you noticed the men completely forget about their sons and daughters? Have you noticed their lack of gratitude and appreciation for anything? Have you noticed how vial and disorderly they are with each other? This is because when discipline and hardwork was being introduced into their generation; the country collapsed and took our culture with it.

Somali culture and Somalia as whole is under attack by a generation that has a “Nacaalad” on them by our grandparents.

Just go outside and visit your coffee shops and visit the “Ciyal Nacaalad”: what do they do? What are they discussing? Look the females from Ciyal Nacaalad, what do they do? What are the discussing?

The generation between 1945-1970 has become the greatest cancer to Somalia and ruined every facet of life; their cudur dar (excuses) are so strong that it has affected the next generation; to a point they tell us to not buy homes, to not exercise, to no invest, to not commit to one wife. They use words like “Biiro kaad”-(Lift Metal) to describe working out and exercise.

In the national census for household income the Ciyal Kacaan have put us dead last in household wealth. They are not only the least educated generation, they are also they allergic to handwork.

Be careful of this generation. I pray we focus on ourselves as youth and come together to improve our culture and build the dream our grandparents wanted from our parents.

After seeing the major blast take place in Somalia a few days ago, it is the hair that broke the camels back in my eyes. I’m completely done with the Ciyal Kacaan, they have chosen to Faariso for 30 years, and we as the youth cannot sit with them. It’s time we start wake up to this cursed generation.

So basically this entire essay is describing your own parents :what1:, I don't know why you wrote Awdal and Ras Kambooni and being part of the kacaan fuckery when your ass is from puntland :sass2: why not add puntland in this essay?

My family had nothing to do with it. My parents come from that cohort. They spent more time outside of Somalia proper than inside. Father left in the late 60s and mother left in the late 70s for school abroad.

Were they the ones given opportunity to study abroad and bailed on their nation?

Or did they plan on returning and realized there was a war?

If they're the former, you're parents are selfish ciyaal kacaan.

So basically this entire essay is describing your own parents :what1:, I don't know why you wrote Awdal and Ras Kambooni and being part of the kacaan fuckery when your ass is from puntland :sass2: why not add puntland in this essay?

Abayo,

This isn't only about my parents, it includes yours and the ones who agreed through their upvotes.

Puntland is located between Awdal and Ras Kamboni, I was trying to give it an A-Z perspective.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
How do my parents have anything to do with destroying our nation when you admitted your parents participated in all that shit you mentinoed in post 1?

As I see it your ass owes all of us some money, don't try to come for other's users parents, that left a corrupt nation, when your fucking parents created that system. :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
How can the children of Kacaan corruption be preaching on how to save somalia and make money? Your parents literally cleaned out our central bank.

:westbrookwtf::pacspit:

How do my parents have anything to do with destroying our nation when you admitted your parents participated in all that shit you mentinoed in post 1?

As I see it your ass owes all of us some money, don't try to come for other's users parents, that left a corrupt nation, when your fucking parents created that system. :nahgirl::nahgirl::nahgirl:

Abaayo Macaan,

I pray you sound sweet in public. You're rather Vial in nature.

The reason you act this is way is because the Ciycaal Kacaan which includes your parents haven't raised you properly.

Just look how sound. Bisinka.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Abaayo Macaan,

I pray you sound sweet in public. You're rather Vial in nature.

The reason you act this is way is because the Ciycaal Kacaan which includes your parents haven't raised you properly.

Just look how sound. Bisinka.

Again my parents had nothing to do with the corruption and destruction of our nation, unlike yours :gucciwhat:. You openly admitted to your parents being part of one of the most corrupt and tribalist governments on earth but you are coming for mine? Wallahi you are a joke :drakelaugh:

How much money did your parents steal? How many people did they falsely prison? Did they kill anyone?
My parents never participated in that shit and taught me dignity they didn't steal from their own people like yours :drakelaugh:It is pure fact in the diaspora all the Kacaan children of the Kacaan parents all got into gang life and got cursed. Maybe it was from their parents fuckery :chrisfreshhah:We don't fall for your bullshit Larry :chrisfreshhah:

He cant even debate my points, typical punk ass :pachah1:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Were they the ones given opportunity to study abroad and bailed on their nation?

Or did they plan on returning and realized there was a war?

If they're the former, the your parents are selfish ciyaal kacaan.

Abayo,

This isn't only about my parents, it includes yours and the ones who agreed through their upvotes.

Puntland is located between Awdal and Ras Kamboni, I was trying to give it an A-Z perspective.

I don't think anyone wanted to leave. My father went to school before the K'naan regime in Awdal. He didn't come from a fortunate family but was granted a scholarship to study in a Soviet nation where he completed a graduate degreee in the STEMs. My mother didn't come from money either but went to Uni in the US. My father only worked in Xamar temporarily but you couldn't live their comfortably as his views were anti-establishment. I would say neither was born with a silver spoon, nor were they favoured. They had no political ties. And did not benefit from nepotism. I'm sure they would have loved to go back.

Again my parents had nothing to do with the corruption and destruction of our nation, unlike yours :gucciwhat:. You openly admitted to your parents being part of one of the most corrupt and tribalist governments on earth but you are coming for mine? Wallahi you are a joke :drakelaugh:

How much money did your parents steal? How many people did they falsely prison? Did they kill anyone?
My parents never participated in that shit and taught me dignity they didn't steal from their own people like yours :drakelaugh:It is pure fact in the diaspora all the Kacaan children of the Kacaan parents all got into gang life and got cursed. Maybe it was from their parents fuckery :chrisfreshhah:We don't fall for your bullshit Larry :chrisfreshhah:

Macaan,

My parents and your parents are included in the Nacalaad Generation from our grandparents. That’s 1945-1970 which is ALL OUR PARENTS.

Abayo, you’re an 80s baby female who has an avatar of Jodeci and sounds like a red neck trucker. You’re parents have completely failed you. Raise yourself Walaal.

:ufdup:Quit being a brat and naag iska diig.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Larry projecting :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: ive done my job ,

i hope your parents return the money they stole from our government larry :drakelaugh:

I don't think anyone wanted to leave. My father went to school before the K'naan regime in Awdal. He didn't come from a fortunate family but was granted a scholarship to study in a Soviet nation where he completed a graduate degreee in the STEMs. My mother didn't come from money either but went to Uni in the US. My father only worked in Xamar temporarily but you couldn't live their comfortably as his views were anti-establishment. I would say neither was born with a silver spoon, nor were they favoured. They had no political ties. And did not benefit from nepotism. I'm sure they would have loved to go back.

And now thier daughter is an iislaan on Somali forums.

:snoop:

You should be boasting about your parents success on here if you malfunctioned as an offspring.
:jcoleno:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
And now thier daughter is an iislaan on Somali forums.

:snoop:

You should be boasting about your parents success on here if you malfunctioned as an offspring.
:jcoleno:

All they asked for was an advanced degree. I delivered. I'm not an Islan but a seasoned Gashanti, choose your words wisely. :ufdup: I haven't been afflicted with obesity, waryaa. Like you, I have a reason to be here. My mission is to spread good cheer through comedic relief. I was also considering pilot testing some of my material on here. :stevej:I know the day will come when I will lose my semi-anonymity. I fear it. :snoop: I will have to be more PC.

Larry projecting :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah: ive done my job ,

i hope your parents return the money they stole from our government larry :drakelaugh:

arent you an oday :chrisfreshhah: bruv where has your hairline gone :lolbron:

Macaan,

Those two messages are the quintessential xoolonimo I’m taking about. It’s even more dangerous when it affects our women and daughters.

You’re the reason why we need a major daqaan shift.

You’re in my prayers.
:mjcry:

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Your parents are in my prayers, may god forgive them for their sins against our nation :lolbron:

All they asked for was an advanced degree. I delivered. I'm not an Islan but a seasoned Gashanti, choose your words wisely. :ufdup: I haven't been afflicted with obesity, waryaa. Like you, I have a reason to be here. My mission is to spread good cheer through comedic relief. I was also considering pilot testing some of my material on here. :stevej:I know the day will come when I will lose my semi-anonymity. I fear it. :snoop: I will have to be more PC.

You’re a maskiinad.

I’m just harsh, open and honest.

@Jodeci wears a macawees. She’s a new kind of hybrid Somali girl that is a product of the Ciyal Kacaan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending