Classify this Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where in the Horn would I expect to find her phenotype?:hmm:

6cd17c4c5d384cb3472cf6419c20a7ae.jpg

Are these guys serious? You should see my my family then kkkkk and we're from Bari. She looks 100% somali, I think the black and white aspect of the picture is throwing you guys off.
Somalia is huge tho I'm trying to narrow it down. You can be serious to believe we have a uniform phenotype
:browtf:

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
People are over exaggerating when they say "you can find her everywhere in somalia", breh, reer miyi and reer magaal look completley different, reer miyii girls don't give two fucks about cadceeda they go out in the sun and they end up looking dark and rough, whereas reer magaal girls take care of themselves beauty wise, reer miyii girls are savages iga ilaali niyo.

Somalia is huge tho I'm trying to narrow it down. You can be serious to believe we have a uniform phenotype
:browtf:
99% of Somalis fall into the same different phenotypes. Clan generally doesn't matter. Which is why clan-guessing doesn't work most of the time.

Some looks are more rare than others though.

People are over exaggerating when they say "you can find her everywhere in somalia", breh, reer miyi and reer magaal look completley different, reer miyii girls don't give two fucks about cadceeda they go out in the sun and they end up looking dark and rough, whereas reer magaal girls take care of themselves beauty wise, reer miyii girls are savages iga ilaali niyo.
This has nothing to do with phenotype. Being more out in the sun and using more makeup are variables, not constants.

99% of Somalis fall into the same different phenotypes. Clan doesn't matter. Which is why clan-guessing doesn't work most of the time.

True but I always thought reer Djibouti people have discernable looks than other somalis. Maybe because I've been around them too much

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
99% of Somalis fall into the same different phenotypes. Clan generally doesn't matter. Which is why clan-guessing doesn't work most of the time.

99%? Stop spouting out self-derived statistics

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
I Despise these virtual self-styled scholars who so arrogantly can point you towards any direction due to their 'expertise' when it comes to everything Somali...

Dhameerka marku fardaha la daaqo, faras buu ismooda, Discontinous, dhameer baad tahay sxb.

Status
Not open for further replies.