Classify this Somali girl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
A lot of HA's live in djbouti, this nigga is embarrasing himself, how many Jibrel Abokor niccas did I meet in Gabiley and Arabsiyo who were on holiday from Djbouti, smh

99%? Stop spouting out self-derived statistics
Somalis are homogeneous. We've been a small population for most of our time and numbered 3 million during the early 1900s.

Scandinavians who have had a much bigger population than us historically are also homogeneous and 99% or more if the population fit into the same phenotypes.

According to my scientific knowledge of skeletal features and going by the balance of probabilities ,I would say the young lady was /is from beledwyene .only certain man dem who are deeply enlightened can pin-point features to a specific city or clan .this requires years of meditation and learning .

A lot of HA's live in djbouti, this nigga is embarrasing himself, how many Jibrel Abokor niccas did I meet in Gabiley and Arabsiyo who were on holiday from Djbouti, smh
Just fucking with you guy was
image.png
Habar Jeclo kkkkk

I Despise these virtual self-styled scholars who so arrogantly can point you towards any direction due to their 'expertise' when it comes to everything Somali...

Dhameerka marku fardaha la daaqo, faras buu ismooda, Discontinous, dhameer baad tahay sxb.
You don't need to be an expert to know Somalis are homogeneous and look alike. Even fucking Arabs and Kurds who grew up with slot of Somalis asked me why Somalis look alike. Kurds and Arabs you can't even tell apart alot of the time but a Somali and a Habesh is easy

Status
Not open for further replies.