CNN is fake news and why you should avoid it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Al Jazeera English
BBC

Only two English TV News sources I trust. But even there I am skeptical when it comes to Gulf reporting (Al Jazeera) and European news (BBC).

Truly fake news = RT = can't get more propagandist than them.

BBC is also very fake news.

I wouldn't trust it.

AJE is also fake news. Don't be fooled.

Lots of videos online to prove this.

RT has its issues but it's probably one of the more trustful sources of news.

I wouldn't trust it.

The russians got to me him :ohhh: So this is how the West falls, their people to dumb to decipher facts from fiction :kanyehmm:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
''But not me and my family'' on a live debate on national television. :dead:
Imagine him being interviewed his title bar, [AbdiJohnson - 0.5 Somali 1/4 Jew Alt-/Far-Right LGBTQQIP2SAA Deadmonton SJW Sheegato]
:dead:

Apollo

VIP

I wouldn't trust it.

AJE has one of the best reporting. They report important things even when they aren't ''hot''. The Western channels like CNN care too much about ratings and don't report on many important things going on around the world.

BBC has high standards, but with a slight UK establishment bias.

RT is pure trash.

I am thinking of becoming a Far Right Liberal journalist. But I would have to live in a city without any Somalis or much Muslims.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
When it comes to news you need different perspectives so it's good to have one or more news outlets which you could mix together.

AJE has one of the best reporting. They report important things even when they aren't ''hot''. The Western channels like CNN care too much about ratings and don't report on many important things going on around the world.

BBC has high standards, but with a slight UK establishment bias.

RT is pure trash.

AJ is anti Semitic/Zionist, anti Shia, anti Iran, anti West, pro Muslim Brotherhood, pro Salafism, anti Assad, they pick sides during conflicts. They are anti Hindu.

How many journalists have left? There was one time where like two dozen AJ staff in Egypt resigned because of the pro MB bias

Info Wars is absolute trash. I avoid their YouTube channel.

Breitbart is probably top 5 trusted news websites though. I've started reading them a couple of months ago.

giphy.gif
lol i realized it wasn't clickable so i hoped he would stumble onto the thread instead.

I don't get notified, but what is this video haven't watched it yet
hes a ethiopian alt right spokesperson. basically talk shit about BLM and says back people are lazy and white privilege doesn't exist. he's basically a coon who makes the nazis in canada on that alt right channel feel validated because they have a black man talking shit about blacks and muslims

hes a ethiopian alt right spokesperson. basically talk shit about BLM and says back people are lazy and white privilege doesn't exist. he's basically a coon who makes the nazis in canada on that alt right channel feel validated because they have a black man talking shit about blacks and muslims
White privileges exist everywhere, he's mad:susp:

Is Fayza an Oromo last name?

I always assumed he was Amhara. He has that Amhara look, especially the nose
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending