Cognitivedissonance appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hafez

VIP
The truthful one, the conspiracy sage, the spiritual master, the MVP, the misunderstood one, CD!

Some of his quotes:

"Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage"

"In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

"It's neither here nor there"

"Iskoronyo waxid"

@Cognitivedissonance noolow sxb
:salute:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
This is funny and a mentally unstable at the same time. Some of those quotes aren't his though, he just stole them.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I enjoy his threads. He speaks about the gross injustice that are occuring within soceities. We need more of these types topics. Keep up the great work. Don't allow those who don't understand you try to slience you. :salute:

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
He needs to relax with that copy and paste shit.Nigga once posted an entire book in one post :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The truthful one, the conspiracy sage, the spiritual master, the MVP, the misunderstood one, CD!

Some of his quotes:

"Reasoning with you is like drawing water from a mirage"

"In the world of the blind, the one-eyed man is king"

"It's neither here nor there"

"Iskoronyo waxid"

@Cognitivedissonance noolow sxb
:salute:

:ftw9nwa: Appreciation kulaha do you know how many mofo in here that would love to hang me & burn me at the stake. Sxb you should change your thread to report CD KKKK

Apollo

VIP
I like the controversial subjects he brings up. But sometimes he comes off as a madman.

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN (it's a meme).

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Yaa laga dareemin sxb. I'm counting on you to burn down The House of Rothschild.
:ufdup:
Don't think I don't see you making your xalwo & shushumo, nigga wanted to operate incognito laakinse nigga brought me to the forefront, you've give all my victims one platform so they may vent, I'm use to insurgent tactics hit & run targeting an individual at a time laakinse hada waa igu soo wada jeedisay. In sha Allah you're going to be high upon my list of people I need to jihad on in this mofo, this is a declaration of war xalwad boy appreciation kulaha vaffanculo warankiilo.

Hafez

VIP
Don't think I don't see you making your xalwo & shushumo, nigga wanted to operate incognito laakinse nigga brought me to the forefront, you've give all my victims one platform so they may vent, I'm use to insurgent tactics hit & run targeting an individual at a time laakinse hada waa igu soo wada jeedisay. In sha Allah you're going to be high upon my list of people I need to jihad on in this mofo, this is a declaration of war xalwad boy appreciation kulaha vaffanculo warankiilo.
Lool this nigga is paranoid af. Don't let what people say affect you bradar.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Lool this nigga is paranoid af. Don't let what people say affect you bradar.
You on some suspect shii & I ain't feeling it don, don't ever make an appreciation thread for another unless he's your family member. Besides like rudeboi said all I do is copy & paste shii what's there to appreciate you move like a battyboy G iga ilaali bradar.

Hafez

VIP
You on some suspect shii & I ain't feeling it don, don't ever make an appreciation thread for another unless he's your family member. Besides like rudeboi said all I do is copy & paste shii what's there to appreciate you move like a battyboy G iga ilaali bradar.
You've got self-esteem issues sxb. There are too many people who hurl insults at you. I made this so people can appreciate your contributions.

Get the f*ck out of the thread if it's bothering you then...

Apollo

VIP
You've got self-esteem issues sxb. There are too many people who hurl insults at you, I made this so people can appreciate your contributions.

Get the f*ck out of the thread if it's bothering you then bro.

Either he's joking or he's that retarded to insult a person who gives him props. :notsureif:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts