Cognitivedissonance appreciation thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I can't quite put my finger on it but my gut instinct has never failed me @Dutchess there's something inherently evil, wicked, deeply sinister about you, I just can't seem to figure out what it is.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
I can't quite put my finger on it but my gut instinct has never failed me @Dutchess there's something inherently evil, wicked, deeply sinister about you, I just can't seem to figure out what it is.

Suldaanow, that reaction is usually caused by possession. Have you ever ventured to the countryside outside of Qardho? I can put you in contact with some expert alaqads in London to free you of this. If I'm wrong and you're not possessed, you'll have a free xaflad in your name. It's a win-win situation.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Suldaanow, that reaction is usually caused by possession. Have you ever ventured to the countryside outside of Qardho? I can put you in contact with some expert alaqads in London to free you of this. If I'm wrong and you're not possessed, you'll have a free xaflad in your name. It's a win-win situation.
You're most certainly entitled to your opinion but you've cunningly avoided my question, have you ever caste a spell on someone? Kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Acudu billahi mina shadani rajiim, war waxan is no joke ee ilaahay hanaga qabto, anyway the dutchess let's just agree to disagree.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm going to let it slide this time but next time refrain from coming to my aid cause 9/10 I probably will end up verbally kharbahing you, like Jason voorhees without the mask iskoronyo waxid.
Boowe, a waayo arag like you don't need my aid, I'm confident that you can handle it by yourself.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
You're most certainly entitled to your opinion but you've cunningly avoided my question, have you ever caste a spell on someone? Kkk

No because I haven't needed to. The Osman Mohamud evil eye gets the job done. Anyone I curse is destined for misery.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Boowe, a waayo arag like you don't need my aid, I'm confident that you can handle it by yourself.
:ftw9nwa: Stop it b, wallahi it don't suit you, don't listen to dutchess, you don't have to be fake nice to me, go back to being you.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
No because I haven't needed to. The Osman Mohamud evil eye gets the job done. Anyone I curse is destined for misery.
What happens if you marry a Canadian cadaan guy? Does the evil eye of beesha Canada just as effective? :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyway the dutchess you're a white European women, I heard your voice, b I hate to break it to you but you sound like a news reporter from Fox News even when you're speaking Somali kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Girls it's been emotional but I'm going to have to love you & leave you, let's cut out the fake nice & let's not insult eachothers intelligence.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:ftw9nwa: Stop it b, wallahi it don't suit you, don't listen to dutchess, you don't have to be fake nice to me, go back to being you.
I'm not being fake boowe, I've realized I'm in the presence of a royal, I should call you, your royal highness, suldaan, emperor, duke, marquess, viscount, Baron.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm not being fake boowe, I've realized I'm in the presence of a royal, I should call you, your royal highness, suldaan, emperor, duke, marquess, viscount, Baron.
Call me a peasant adigo mahadsan oo weliba mudan you do not have my consent to call me anything else, I am a soverign being who has God given inalienable rights.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts