Cognitivedissonance come in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Go f*ck yourself, you cringeworthy Ciisa Maxamuud piece of dog shite.

You and your sub clan are both scum, who have and will never amount to anything of note.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
MJ on MJ violence

X0yJw_s-200x150.gif

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
I don't know the difference between their already langaab clan but I will sit back and enjoy
popcorn_yes.gif

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Sure he is. The guy has that Ciisa Maxamuud persona. Do us a favour and ban this embarrassing shitbag.

He's the Suldaan of Boqortooyada on this forum. Anyway, what do you have against Cissa Maxamuud? Aren't you Cali Saleebaan?

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Yeah sure you don't. Do tell us what Habr you're of? Actually, please don't.
1 Habar is larger then entire Harti let alone MJ.Anyways I am here to see MJ air out their dirty laundry :lolbron:

Now saaxib continue bashing the retard CognitiveDissonance :birdman:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
1 Habar is larger then entire Harti let alone MJ.Anyways I am here to see MJ air out their dirty laundry :lolbron:

Piss off ya Snot nosed red toothed bastard.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP

Why are you so concerned about a clan you claim is smaller than one laf of your habars?

Haye

What are you gonna do with the info you gathered? :tocry:

Boowe, you should know I'm the unofficial ambassador of the hood you claim. You also claim to be from my subsubclan. I already made some calls weeks ago and confirmed that you don't live in the hood. The rest of the information is pending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending