Cognitivedissonance come in.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
He's the Suldaan of Boqortooyada on this forum. Anyway, what do you have against Cissa Maxamuud? Aren't you Cali Saleebaan?

Well let me tell you, this guy is ruining our image. His posts are embarrassing and cringeworthy as f*ck. Please either ban him or take that "Boqortooyada" BS away from the sad sod.

I don't like Ciisa Maxamuud. Don't like how they act. They have the same nature as Samosas.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I wish @Mohamud would give up already. It's like a toddler telling you he didn't write on the wall while he had the marker. Let it go Mohamud, claim something that @Duchess and I don't know about.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well let me tell you, this guy is ruining our image. His posts are embarrassing and cringeworthy as f*ck. Please either ban him or take that "Boqortooyada" BS away from the sad sod.

I don't like Ciisa Maxamuud. Don't like how they act. They have the same nature as Samosas.
What have I said that's worse then you calling all of Dhulbhante a prostitute with good pussy?

You're a grown ass man, I don't understand how men are so emotional in here, so much so that they block me or what to grovel to the mod's in order to get me banned, it's pitiful, as men can't we just agree to disagree?

I don't appreciate the fact you are tarring with a broad brush when cisse maxamud are concerned, so tell me is it that it's fine for you to speak your mind & If I do the same you throw a tantrum like a woman finding out that her husband has taken another wife?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What have I said that's worse then you calling all of Dhulbhante a prostitute with good pussy?

You're a grown ass man, I don't understand how men are so emotional in here, so much so that they block me or what to grovel to the mod's in order to get me banned, it's pitiful, as men can't we just agree to disagree?

I don't appreciate the fact you are tarring with a broad brush when cisse maxamud are concerned, so tell me is it that it's fine for you to speak your mind & If I do the same you throw a tantrum like a woman finding out that her husband has taken another wife?
What the actual f*ck?

:dead:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Bradar hada hadleka badan joojin it's back to the mountains of qandala for you boowe ee I suggest you tread carefully cause you're treading on thin ice geele

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
What the actual f*ck?

:dead:
Nacaala iyo waxa tahay ba waase dheh the yute is washed, just cause his name sounds like am a man thinks everybody moves shady like him, he's not serious.

I'm surprised too kkkk why is dutchess being so nice? Meesha wax ba ka jiro ee xalaada caadi Ma ahan :oh6b81q:

Go f*ck yourself, you cringeworthy Ciisa Maxamuud piece of dog shite.

You and your sub clan are both scum, who have and will never amount to anything of note.
Why are you fighting your fellow Majeerteen? Isku xishood. This is the last thing we need right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending