Colorism crybabies are attacking The Proud Family now

When I think about it, if black americans get pissed over not enough black people in cartoons, why dont AA's make their own cartoons then? Boondocks is the only example I can think of
This representation shit is starting to get annoying to me why dont black people make their own animation studios if they hate the representation to much

When I think about it, if black americans get pissed over not enough black people in cartoons, why dont AA's make their own cartoons then? Boondocks is the only example I can think of
This representation shit is starting to get annoying to me why dont black people make their own animation studios if they hate the representation to much
They should lakiin why are all these white people trying to "represent" them. Reminds me of that show where they used a somali girl character
as a "gift" to this man basically a slave :susp:
edit: oh wait i read your post again and realized this is very off topic:damsel:

They should lakiin why are all these white people trying to "represent" them. Reminds me of that show where they used a somali girl character
as a "gift" to this man basically a slave :susp:
LOL what show are you talking about?? 😂 I wanna see that.
But answering your question white people are representing black people in cartoons nowadays because they dont want to face backlash from the black/sjw communities but honestly my solution is if you black people hate it so much you can always make your own black owned studio

LOL what show are you talking about?? 😂 I wanna see that.
But answering your question white people are representing black people in cartoons nowadays because they dont want to face backlash from the black/sjw communities but honestly my solution is if you black people hate it so much you can always make your own black owned studio
Their was a sspot thread on it @Nafiso Qalanjo i think your the one who made it i'm not sure:damnmusic: BTW love your threads

Last edited:
imagine how we feel. from tracy beaker to the sopranos you got non-somali niggas getting paid to play somalis:heh:

imagine how we feel. from tracy beaker to the sopranos you got non-somali niggas getting paid to play somalis:heh:
I hated that part. How’s a Sicilian Italian going to talk shit, when they were the ones who abolished slavery in Somalia. Italians are the Mexicans of Britain. Mussolini was treated like Meg from Family Guy by Hitler. Also, they were slaves of Arabs and Berbers for 700 years.

I said this word for word to a black nerds group and black goths fb group. They told me I was an ableist and blacks don’t have the money to do so. I called bullshit because AAs have billions of spending dollars. I think 250 dollars a month is the average on what maadow chicks spend on hair in a month.

I’ve argued with AAs that believe that fucking Japan is obligated to put more blacks in anime. So should I ask where are the Catholic Berber Americans in Terry Perry movies and The Walking Dead ? Both shows are where my grandma’s people settled in(Atlanta, Georgia) I don’t see dark purple lips uplifted and/or represented or maadow metal head conservatives in AA community. It’s lipism.

I’ve argued with AAs that believe that fucking Japan is obligated to put more blacks in anime. So should I ask where are the Catholic Berber Americans in Terry Perry movies and The Walking Dead ? Both shows are where my grandma’s people settled in(Atlanta, Georgia) I don’t see dark purple lips uplifted and/or represented or maadow metal head conservatives in AA community. It’s lipism.
Ahaha AA's wanting more black people in anime is the dumbest shit ive heard that whole statement is so ignorant arent black women throwing millions of dollars on fucking weaves a month? Honestly of they got their priorities straight they could be really powerful

Last edited:
Ahaha AA's wanting more black people in anime is the dumbest shit ive heard that whole statement is so ignorant arent black women throwing millions of dollars on fucking weaves a month? Honestly of they got their priorities straight they could be really powerful
The amount money maadow chicks spend is insane. My sister has 3c dark auburn shoulder blade length hair, but spends 200 dollars a month on weave. My grandma never worn them, but always wore wigs. But she has wavy red hair. My mum always had super long hair that grows back super fast. She was always natural. Luckily, not all of my maadow family was like that. Seriously, AA chicks are REALLY REALLY obsessed with hair.

The amount money maadow chicks spend is insane. My sister has 3c dark auburn shoulder blade length hair, but spends 200 dollars a month on weave. My grandma never worn them, but always wore wigs. But she has wavy red hair. My mum always had super long hair that grows back super fast. She was always natural. Luckily, not all of my maadow family was like that. Seriously, AA chicks are REALLY REALLY obsessed with hair.
They should love and embrace their hair like this woman
1616841095681.png
1616841123902.png
1616841144564.png

@elite1337 Check this fuckery I’m about to show you. https://www.hypehair.com/86642/black-consumers-continue-to-spend-nine-times-more-in-beauty-report/
The article states: While Blacks outspend on everything from water to cookware, our beauty buying habits continue to top the charts. We spend nearly nine times more than our non-Black counterparts on ethnic hair and beauty products. Add in $473 million in total hair care, $127 million grooming aids, and $465 million in skin care preparations and we spend a whopping $1.1 billion on beauty annually (not including weaves, extensions, independent beauty supply stores, e-commerce, or styling tools and appliances).
Come on, bro. I’m writing my own manga about Somalia, it’s a seinen/black comedy about group of exiles from different qabils that have to go through a special dhaqan celis and win the Istunka tournament for redemption. The protagonist is a half Somali/black creole American . I don’t care if I make any money or if other races like it.

@elite1337 Check this fuckery I’m about to show you. https://www.hypehair.com/86642/black-consumers-continue-to-spend-nine-times-more-in-beauty-report/
The article states: While Blacks outspend on everything from water to cookware, our beauty buying habits continue to top the charts. We spend nearly nine times more than our non-Black counterparts on ethnic hair and beauty products. Add in $473 million in total hair care, $127 million grooming aids, and $465 million in skin care preparations and we spend a whopping $1.1 billion on beauty annually (not including weaves, extensions, independent beauty supply stores, e-commerce, or styling tools and appliances).
Come on, bro. I’m writing my own manga about Somalia, it’s a seinen/black comedy about group of exiles from different qabils that have to go through a special dhaqan celis and win the Istunka tournament for redemption. The protagonist is a half Somali/black creole American . I don’t care if I make any money or if other races like it.
Woow 1 billion a year on beauty subhanallah you could build up a nation with that money 😂 also what youre doing is crazy good luck with your project!! 👍👍 would definitely give it a read

I would definitely read this if your posting it online send me a link:samwelcome: