Colorism crybabies are attacking The Proud Family now

I would definitely read this if your posting it online send me a link:samwelcome:
I also want to do these stories
1. Wizard of Oz mahou shojo manga. Oz and all it’s inhabitants are a fantasy retelling of Afroasiatic world. It would be like this. 2. An anthology horror manga of traditional Somali folklores.
3. A mecha shonen manga about the grandson of Queen Ararwelo. The setting is kinda like a reverse Handmaiden’s Tale.

@Empress of Hawiye I got the first idea because I hated The Wiz. There was so much missed opportunities. Why does the black version of Oz look like a crappy ghetto neighborhood? The color pallet they used was dull and made every scene gloomy. Also, Michael should of sung more and Diana Ross shouldn’t of been Dorothy. She’s too damn old. Diana Ross is underrated and a bed wrench.

@Empress of Hawiye I got the first idea because I hated The Wiz. There was so much missed opportunities. Why does the black version of Oz look like a crappy ghetto neighborhood? The color pallet they used was dull and made every scene gloomy. Also, Michael should of sung more and Diana Ross shouldn’t of been Dorothy. She’s too damn old. Diana Ross is underrated and a bed wrench.
That interesting i didn't know they made a black version of wizard of oz. Is it good?
oh and by the way do you read webtoons?

That interesting i didn't know they made a black version of wizard of oz. Is it good?
oh and by the way do you read webtoons?
It’s called The Wiz and it’s terrible. They have Michael Jackson only sing two songs. It’s was directed by Joel Schumacher, the same person that made Batman & Robin. There’s a recurring joke that the taxis in Oz won’t stop for Dorothy and her friends. But it makes no sense because EVERYONE IN OZ IS BLACK