Come in Adheer Warsame

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are a scourge on the planet. They have caused so much bloodshed in Africa and they bring it to the civilized world. The only history they have is slavery. They're not much different to Arabs who are another savage race of people

Apollo

VIP
They are a scourge on the planet. They have caused so much bloodshed in Africa and they bring it to the civilized world. The only history they have is slavery. They're not much different to Arabs who are another savage race of people

The only two races I am genuinely racist against: Bantus and Gulf Arabs.

I absolutely can't stand those.

I am cool with all other races.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The only two races I am genuinely racist against: Bantus and Gulf Arabs.

I absolutely can't stand those.

I am cool with all other races.

I thought you differentiated between which Bantus you didn't like. The South and the East mostly being the ones you don't like iirc.

Anyway Adheer Warsame hates all black people regardless of where in Africa they came from as far as I can tell. Doesn't seem to differentiate between anybody. It's just Somalis and then the rest.

only exist as tools, like a wrench or a hammer. They should be used to build the infrastructure of superior civilisations. We should reopen farms so that the world can be a better place instead of promoting afrocentrist Marxism

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Every race has blood on their hands, including the whites who murdered 15 million Congolese people alone. But nope, only the Bantus cause bloodshed in Africa, eh?

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Did he contribute tho
All he did was just move around the desert with his gold
Actually the Mali Empire built many historical scholarly sites like Timbuktu where people around the world came for an education and it also had an extensive trading network. Where were the Europeans then? Oh, living in their technologically advanced mud huts. Being humiliated in their failed crusades.

Status
Not open for further replies.