Come in Adheer Warsame

Status
Not open for further replies.
Smh. Wishing death on a fellow Somali. Somali nationalism is the only way we can save our culture and people, and you'd rather see me taken out by an Australopithecus Africanus invader
:bell:
Who's talking about death threats??? :hemad:

Maybe I wanted you to go on a nice date :russ: fall in love with ur enemy :dead:

But seriously what's ur qabil sxb :patrice: I'll do it myself

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
half bantu half white girls are hot af

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:ahh:

Most mixed race people look super weird. Nigga pls, stop sharing the outliers.

I dislike Indians the most. I was naive at first, thought my boys were just racists but when you work with these people you see that they have a culture based on cheating and deceit. Only ever met a few good indians.
:susp::susp::susp::susp:

Gulf Arabs are bad too but there are a lot of cool ones, wouldn't want to ever live in those Gulf countries though. The worst arabs are Palestinians though, a dog eat dog culture.

Somalis are good people overall, we just are really bad to each other. Super weird.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Most mixed race people look super weird. Nigga pls, stop sharing the outliers.

I dislike Indians the most. I was naive at first, thought my boys were just racists but when you work with these people you see that they have a culture based on cheating and deceit. Only ever met a few good indians.
:susp::susp::susp::susp:

Gulf Arabs are bad too but there are a lot of cool ones, wouldn't want to ever live in those Gulf countries though. The worst arabs are Palestinians though, a dog eat dog culture.

Somalis are good people overall, we just are really bad to each other. Super weird.

Of course I share the outliers. Just like if I share pics of Somalis it's not going to be the average ones but the hot ones. And from what I have seen mixed girls are quite hot. Maybe they are ugly where you from. Dem Scandi genes
:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.