Comparing 2012 presidential debate vs 2024

attash

Amaan Duule
Can only 2 candidates run for presidency in america?
More than two candidates are allowed, but people will only take Democrat or Republican candidates seriously. Each party can only have one nominee.

Everyone knows that third party candidates don't have any real shot at winning so no-one votes for them.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
I don’t agree with Obama and his presidential views but his policies and his second term made an impact in America and the diversity within the nation. I remember how he try to contribute a lot to the health care system with the Obamacare thing (that name cracked me back then). And also trying to help out the black community and other POC.

Now I know his interferences in the Middle East made him controversial figure and his involvement in Libya. I don’t like him and his policies. However his speaking skills and vocabulary was impressive. That’s something I have to rate.

Khanderson

Rumor has it Biden will resign. Too old.

John Adam was in his 60s when he ran and he done something for America than Biden ever did. We should really stop people running as presidents in their 70’s max or any leadership for any country. Ageism is definitely the reason. So I’d say people should run for president 30’s max to 60’s max.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
John Adam was in his 60s when he ran and he done something for America than Biden ever did. We should really stop people running as presidents in their 70’s max or any leadership for any country. Ageism is definitely the reason. So I’d say people should run for president 30’s max to 60’s max.

75 max

Khanderson

75 max?

1719789264461.png

That’s elder abuse here in the U.K