Confession time

seoulmates

Inactive.
Confession: wish gambling was halal. literally would be on real madrid to win today’s ucl final would’ve been easy money 💔💔

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I did try roblox gambling once, it was quite fun tbh but backed out after I realized how badly i self comprimsed my account

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
When I was younger, this tall girl next door used to be teased as a tomboy due to her mannerisms. I liked her so I went out with her and one day in my car she petted the main vein.

And to reciprocate I put my hand done her jeans and what I felt was NOT a girl’s parts. I am now petrified of all tall girls.

Celery

I did try roblox gambling once, it was quite fun tbh but backed out after I realized how badly i self comprimsed my account
Gambling is awful because after you win a couple times, you start relying on it as a legit source of income, until you get burned hard.

I do it exclusively for fun and my budget is $ 100 per week. I usually win but I never withdraw money from my account.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Gambling is awful because after you win a couple times, you start relying on it as a legit source of income, until you get burned hard.

I do it exclusively for fun and my budget is $ 100 per week. I usually win but I never withdraw money from my account.
Yep, I have experience with Black Jack never play it especially if theres no regulation the Dealer will rig it and they swear they havent even though they have.. Keep in mind im technically not gambling this is just in game I would never gamble

Celery

Yep, I have experience with Black Jack never play it especially if theres no regulation the Dealer will rig it and they swear they havent even though they have.. Keep in mind im technically not gambling this is just in game I would never gamble
Oh that kind. I’m talking about sports betting. NBA, MLB, NHL. I pick underdogs and bet small amounts so when one of them wins, it covers all other losses and gives me small profits.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

VIP
Oh that kind. I’m talking about sports betting. NBA, MLB, NHL. I pick underdogs and bet small amounts so when one of them wins, it covers all other losses and gives me small profits.
Sports betting is actually a side hustle i would tap into if it was halal

Celery

Sports betting is actually a side hustle i would tap into if it was halal
It is halal. All investments carry a risk, including sports bets. Because we expect an outcome but there’s always the chance it doesn’t happen. It’s like investing in a business with the risk of not succeeding.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
It is halal. All investments carry a risk, including sports bets. Because we expect an outcome but there’s always the chance it doesn’t happen. It’s like investing in a business with the risk of not succeeding.
You’re mixing things up. Gambling has uncertainty which is different from investing which carries risk

Celery

You’re mixing things up. Gambling has uncertainty which is different from investing which carries risk
Sports betting always has a clearly favoured outcome based on performance history. A really good sports team is highly likely to defeat a mediocre team, for example. Investing and sports betting are the same. They can both go south and cost you your money.

It’s all about a mindset. New car dealerships are now doing payment plans that include interest but they’re no longer calling it that so Muslim customers finance with them.

Trending

Latest posts