Convince me to stop buying tea everyday!!!!!!

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
81-QKzy2XAL._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

Invest in a large non-plastic flask with good heat insulation, filt it from home before you leave. If school is near your home, you could refill it during your break. I would recommend The Stanley Classic, its mostly made of steel, warm for 7+ hours, spill proof, easy to clean, comes in 3 sizes, lasts for ages.

If the above is not for you then consider investing in a Pret A manger membership, called Club Pret, for £10 a month, you can get 5 cups of tea per day or (or any drinks on their menu). Also, they currently have a discount, where its only £5 a month, see Club Pret. There are Pret branches all over London, specially around campuses. You can further lower this through their students programme, though I am not sure if it applies here, ask them.

I have an axe to grind with subscription programmes but you may find value with this one.

PS: I am not sponsored by Pret, they are one of the few that broke rank by reneging on their plans to expand into occupied Palestinian lands pretty early on, unlike McDonalds or Starbucks, so just for that, I will shill for them once.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Invest in a large non-plastic flask with good heat insulation, filt it from home before you leave. If school is near your home, you could refill it during your break. I would recommend The Stanley Classic, its mostly made of steel, warm for 7+ hours, spill proof, easy to clean, comes in 3 sizes, lasts for ages.

If the above is not for you then consider investing in a Pret A manger membership, called Club Pret, for £10 a month, you can get 5 cups of tea per day or (or any drinks on their menu). Also, they currently have a discount, where its only £5 a month, see Club Pret. There are Pret branches all over London, specially around campuses. You can further lower this through their students programme, though I am not sure if it applies here, ask them.

I have an axe to grind with subscription programmes but you may find value with this one.

PS: I am not sponsored by Pret, they are one of the few that broke rank by reneging on their plans to expand into occupied Palestinian lands pretty early on, unlike McDonalds or Starbucks, so just for that, I will shill for them once.
Prets were the goats during colly

Prets were the goats during colly
They were pretty good lol, back when I worked in cental, me and the staff were so acquainted they would let me run into 7+ cups, no questions asked (even though I was only entitled to 5 cups). That cannot have been healthy though.

Last edited:

Sa_Male

Laba Gob Kii Beer Jilicsan Baa Jaba
They were pretty good lol, back when I worked in cental, me and the stuff were so acquainted they would let me run into 7+ cups, no questions asked. That cannot have been healthy though.
This sounds amazing, I knew a guy who used to go to this pret in angel, and he used to steal iced coffee from their all the time. Madow kid, he was like 16 but 6 foot. The hundredth time he went their the police were finally waiting 💀 This nigga stole everywhere he went, he was allergic to paying.