Countries which consume the most cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Wallahi I thought Canada would be #1. There's a big weed culture here, and the cops won't ruin your life if they catch you with it. The most they'll do is take it from you. I'm surprised the US is higher, in many states smoking weed can have dire consequences, and many jobs still drug test.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Wallahi I thought Canada would be #1. There's a big weed culture here, and the cops won't ruin your life if they catch you with it. The most they'll do is take it from you. I'm surprised the US is higher, in many states smoking weed can have dire consequences, and many jobs still drug test.

Nigeria though coming through in third place.

:russ:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
That Lagos Maryan Jama is no joke saxib. I knew cadaans who'd go there to smoke some with their Nigerian friends. Why worry when you can get the police to deliver it straight to your door :rejoice:

Apollo

VIP
I'm pro banning cannabis. It's a gateway drug and promotes degenerate behavior. I'm super conservative on drugs. Totally agree with the crazy Republicans on that.

IMG_5862.JPG

Apollo

VIP
When will this meme ever end?

Even if it isn't, I don't care. No new recreational drugs should be allowed to the public. Alcohol has ancient roots and is too integrated into Western culture to ban, but cannabis can be stopped and should be.

Druggies are the most disgusting people ever. You shouldn't create more of them.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Even if it isn't, I don't care. No new recreational drugs should be allowed to the public. Alcohol has ancient roots and is too integrated into Western culture to ban, but cannabis can be stopped and should be.

Druggies are the most disgusting people ever. You shouldn't create more of them.
I guarantee you that there are many people you've worked with who enjoy marijuana on their down time. And you wouldn't know unless they told you. Some of them might have even been your bosses.

Drug abuse is bad, recreational drug use is fine.

Apollo

VIP
Cannabis should not be legalized anywhere, but sentences for possession of it should be very light.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm pro banning cannabis. It's a gateway drug and promotes degenerate behavior. I'm super conservative on drugs. Totally agree with the crazy Republicans on that.

Might as well be fully conservative tbh and add alcohol

But yeah canada is weird with weed. My whole block reeks of it. I don't wanna be an ass ans intrude on their fun but they truly need to do something about the scent

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I was recently in Amsterdam (NL) for a short trip and was truly disgusted by the proliferation of cannabis and drugs in general. The stench of weed was everywhere and there were junkies on every street corner. Thank God that level of degeneracy isn't present in Germany. Cannabis should not be legalized anywhere, but sentences for possession of it should be very light.
Ahh yes. Because the smell of weed is way worse than the stench of vomit or some passed out drunk dude shitting his pants. I truly wish we could all be as civilized as the enlightened citizens of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Look at these fine folks. They are truly the definition of classy, non-degenerate, upstanding people.

When have you ever seen high people behaving like this? Have you ever heard of a dude getting high then coming home and beating his wife? Of a high driver killing an entire family?

Last edited:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Ahh yes. Because the smell of weed is way worse than the stench of vomit or some passed out drunk dude shitting his pants. I truly wish we could all be as civilized as the enlightened citizens of the Bundesrepublik Deutschland.

Screen%20shot%202012-10-01%20at%204.00.26%20PM.png

oktoberfest%20munich%20party.png

oktoberfest%20wtf.png

Look at these fine folks. They are truly the definition of classy, non-degenerate, upstanding people.

When have you ever seen high people behaving like this? Have you ever heard of a dude getting high then coming home and beating his wife? Of a high driver killing an entire family?

I'd wager that @Amun has donned the troll cap for this thread.

Apollo

VIP

As I have said before, alcohol is too integrated into Western culture for it to be banned. We had the grand failed experiment of prohibition in the 1920s US. It can't be banned.

Cannabis can be banned and severely suppressed and should be.

PS. Use spoilers when you post disgusting images, internet etiquette 101.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
As I have said before, alcohol is too integrated into Western culture for it to be banned. We had the grand failed experiment of prohibition in the 1920s US. It can't be banned.

Cannabis can be banned and severely suppressed and should be.

PS. Use spoilers when you post disgusting images, internet etiquette 101.
What's so disgusting about those images? It's just showing the wonderful integration of alcohol into western culture. :icon lol: There's nothing disgusting about it, nor is there any degeneracy present. Just a group of civilized German folks having some fun.

Apollo

VIP
What's so disgusting about those images? It's just showing the wonderful integration of alcohol into western culture. :icon lol: There's nothing disgusting about it, nor is there any degeneracy present. Just a group of civilized German folks having some fun.

Keeping it real: in Germany they only get drunk like that during festivals, mass events, holidays, or weekend nights. In the Netherlands the stench of weed is present 24/7 in their central districts, even on work week days. It's a lot worse.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Keeping it real: in Germany they only get drunk like that during festivals, mass events, holidays, or weekend nights. In the Netherlands the stench of weed is present 24/7 in their central districts, even on work week days. It's a lot worse.

What are your views on medicinal use?

:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.