Countries which consume the most cannabis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Keeping it real: in Germany they only get drunk like that during festivals, mass events, holidays, or weekend nights. In the Netherlands the stench of weed is present 24/7 in their central districts, even on work week days. It's a lot worse.
That's because the Netherlands built a whole tourist industry out of it. The locals don't even partake that much, that smell is 100% from tourists, most of which are other Europeans, including your fellow Germans. Which is why you even smell it so much during the work day, it's the tourists getting high while the locals are at work. If legalization became widespread there'd be far less of that smell and that "degenerate" behavior.

Also I'm sure you'd rather be around a bunch of potheads than a bunch of drunks. No vomit, no passing out, far less fighting, and the potheads are far more coherent. It doesn't matter how much weed they smoke, you'll never see anything as disgusting as what was shown in those pictures.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'm pro banning cannabis. It's a gateway drug and promotes degenerate behavior. I'm super conservative on drugs. Totally agree with the crazy Republicans on that.

Banning Bantus is one thing but you've gone too far this time

:ufdup:

@Amun demanded once that I put a picture showing blood (it wasn't even a graphic photo) in spoiler tags. How easily disturbed he can get. I wonder if the blue liquid used in tampon commercials also makes him sick to his stomach lol.

Weed should be banned though. I had a panic attack on December 15 because of it. I remember the date because it's something I'll never forget. Never ever going to touch it again. Alcohol as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.