Crazy ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
What do you do about a crazy ex who you lives close to you, threatening to come to your work place and leaving notes on your car. He's even suggested that he would harm any guy who i date in the future. By the way bearing in mind he's an ex con. He's said he would come to my house and ask for my hand but I don't want his crazy ass:tacky:

If you don't hear from me in a few days send out a search party.

Please be nice to me, I'm sensitive :shaq::mjohreally:

Seoul

. . .
@miski I don't want the law knocking on my door

@Idol I didn't know his history until late when he told me. I'm such a miskiin girl and have an image to maintain. Dating an ex con isn't on my list of things loool so had to end it

T

Tokio

sunbaenim is here, nothing to worry about :diddyswag:

but srsly if he doesn't leave you alone tell the men in your family wadada ha mariyane.

Seoul

. . .
Loooool tramo da fuq

Khatoob under your bed

Tokio oppaaaaa my family will probably first of all beat me up for dating a ciyaal suuq lol

T

Tokio

Loooool tramo da fuq

Khatoob under your bed

Tokio oppaaaaa my family will probably first of all beat me up for dating a ciyaal suuq lol
giphy.gif

Seoul

. . .
I don't discriminate na'mean :diddyass: jk jk

What made you say that? Are you insinuating that Korean males are feminine. Choose your words carefully my nigga

I don't discriminate na'mean :diddyass: jk jk

What made you say that? Are you insinuating that Korean males are feminine. Choose your words carefully my nigga

Korean males are feminine and weak, I hope Kim Jong Un deals with them soon and shows them true Kpop! :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending