Crazy ex

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
giphy.gif
giphy.gif

@Geeljire somalis and ex cons. Is he an AA con?

What can i say our youth are falling prey to Salafiyyah at an alarming rate. Girls are whoored out to every excon:mjcry:

If she is from Canada or UK then he is probably a Jamaican excon revert. We all know the saying ''Deen Before Culture'' which translates to ''i will marry any douchebag as long as he is muslim'' and apperantly Somalis are not muslims but gaalos and jaahils.

Seoul

. . .
What can i say our youth are falling prey to Salafiyyah at an alarming rate. Girls are whoored out to every excon:mjcry:

If she is from Canada or UK then he is probably a Jamaican excon revert. We all know the saying ''Deen Before Culture'' which translates to ''i will marry any douchebag as long as he is muslim'' and apperantly Somalis are not muslims but gaalos and jaahils.
FYI he was Somali so before you jump to conclusions, ask you focking xayawaan.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

ROFL, kind of expected this... Somalis in the West have really degenerated as a society. This is what happens when reer-badiyo ~ moriyan (majority of these immigrants) immigrate to the civilized West and raise children.

Geeljire, calm down with all this bigoted bullshit, man. I'm all for "Pan-Somalism" and so on but you've morphed a love for your ethnic group into this sickening dislike for other peoples.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Seoul this is why I'm so against indiscriminate dating. Walaalo you should have done your research and some vetting before you started talking to him. That's the beauty about Somalis you can get info on them with a snap of your finger. No use crying over spilt milk, so lawyer up with a restraining order and take a trip to a shooting range *just in case*.

He was Somali kulahaa naagtaan been badanaa
Nayaa tell that Lie to someone else!
He is probably a madow ex con.

I was Asked by a Somali ex con kulaha , never heard such boiled faced cover up.

Last edited:
ROFL, kind of expected this... Somalis in the West have really degenerated as a society. This is what happens when reer-badiyo ~ moriyan (majority of these immigrants) immigrate to the civilized West and raise children

Thats just Rubbish, somalis are a alot more sucsessful and respected in Africa and the Middeleast. The stereotype overthere is that somalis Hardworking ingenious closelyknitted people. Many are educated with high positions.

Actually reer bardiyo is the most sucsessful group out of Somalis in the diaspora. When They come to the west everything is new to them so They are hungry and hustle. They also the most culturally intact.

The divide is however due to culture. The degeneration in the west are symptoms of people who have lost their cultural identity, and thus take on rootless urbanized cultures.The culture of anti-intellectualism and thug life is only again acceptable if solid culture is void.

Plenty of studies done on somali youth that conclude to the fact that Somalis who were fluent in their language who had their cultural ethos intact did superbly well competting with Asians and other Africans

The truth is If you stick to your values, Self Identify purely with your Somali/Clan identity and are intune with the ethics of your culture. You will do well.

Geeljire, calm down with all this bigoted bullshit, man. I'm all for "Pan-Somalism" and so on but you've morphed a love for your ethnic group into this sickening dislike for other peoples.

What bigoted bulshit? . Some Somali women in North America and the UK are marrying Salafist Ex con reverts thats an actual documented happening.
hey also accuse other somalis of being gaalos and reverts of being the only true muslims and also call their parents jaahils for not supporting them. Nothing to do with me hating other ethnic groups.

I actually praise many ethnic groups who i admire on Here rather frequent like the jews and asians.

Keep at it with you baseless smear accusations.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending