Crazy story on IslamQA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
6 years... 6 WHOLE years smh :ohlord:he basically exposed himself to be trash during the first months of marriage and she still stayed with him. :snoop: I feel bad for her, he sounds like a sociopath with no empathy... like how are u going to cheat on ur wife right after she gives birth. :draketf: He probably exposed her to all sorts of STDs and diseases

Apparently she might also be possessed by jinnis

:mjlol:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I don't know why females ask ummah forum for advice. I swear they always find a way to blame women :mjlol:

I honestly can't believe someone could actually think that.

Every other khutbah I go to is about women

:mjkkk:

"Sisters, (incredibly retarded and/or irrelevant statement)"

:fittytousand:

I honestly can't believe someone could actually think that.

Every other khutbah I go to is about women

:mjkkk:

"Sisters, (incredibly retarded and/or irrelevant statement)"

:fittytousand:

Very true, and a lot of Muslim women I know are getting really sick and tired of the double standards.

I don't know why females ask ummah forum for advice. I swear they always find a way to blame women :mjlol:

I just read the post. Its absolutely incredible some people still managed to make excuses for the guy. There is another thread on their about a woman saying her husbands bans her from the internet. A lot of the boys on there saying her husband is right and that internet is a distraction for women....whislt they are on the internet. The people on ummah forum live on another planet, one that is still stuck in the dark ages.

Status
Not open for further replies.