Create a Discord to gather info and report Somali hate

Creating a group on social media to combat hate and to collect people's identities within the Somali community is a positive step forward. It's already being suggested by those on r/somalia and I'm glad - it's been a long time coming. We are 17million compared to India's 1billion, yet those that were mainly reporting the tiktok about indian and somali blasians and fighting back in the comments were completely Somali.

By swiftly identifying and disseminating information about individuals or groups promoting hate speech, we can send a clear message that such behavior will not be tolerated. It's already working and these past few days have proved that.
I'm on the look out for this nacas.

pbs.twimg.com_profile_images_1840745008086884352_1J7tHlTh_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
If the individual resides in the UK, you can report them for online hate on the UK government website:https://www.gov.uk/report-hate-crime
These people are unsurprisingly stupid, they use the same usernames across social medias, post family members, and spill too much personal info about anything minuscule that happens in their life on Twitter because they're attention seekers. Their identities/jobs/universities can be found with just 20 minutes digging. Imagine if we went full-scale on Discord? Who wants to start it off, we'd be doing a great service.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes I saw that. These people are weird. On October the 9th he was lusting after a group of women at a Somali wedding posted on X, then on October 13th he accuses a troll account of being "Somalian" (because they used the word Madow -which has been blown out of proportion- to describe Saka's girlfriend) and goes onto mention "Somalians, they're all forehead no brain." These people are deeply insecure, and they're inability to have equal and open access to Somali women (esp in someone like his case) does play a part. [/SPOILER]

Yes I saw that. These people are weird. On October the 9th he was lusting after a group of women at a Somali wedding posted on X, then on October 13th he accuses a troll account of being "Somalian" (because they used the word Madow -which has been blown out of proportion- to describe Saka's girlfriend) and goes onto mention "Somalians, they're all forehead no brain." These people are deeply insecure, and they're inability to have equal and open access to Somali women (esp in someone like his case) does play a part. [/SPOILER]

Allow me to reiterate - the discord gc hasn't yet been made, I am not tech-savvy and I'm aware that others in this forum are much more. If someone could create a group by today, Somalis from every platform (tiktok, reddit, ig, somalispot) and every country could all join and then we could go on from there. Somalis need to be more united, and the good thing about a functioning gc like discord is that the people will never sleep.

Allow me to reiterate - the discord gc hasn't yet been made, I am not tech-savvy and I'm aware that others in this forum are much more. If someone could create a group by today, Somalis from every platform (tiktok, reddit, ig, somalispot) and every country could all join and then we could go on from there. Somalis need to be more united, and the good thing about a functioning gc like discord is that the people will never sleep.

Last edited:
Creating a group on social media to combat hate and to collect people's identities within the Somali community is a positive step forward. It's already being suggested by those on r/somalia and I'm glad - it's been a long time coming. We are 17million compared to India's 1billion, yet those that were mainly reporting the tiktok about indian and somali blasians and fighting back in the comments were completely Somali.

By swiftly identifying and disseminating information about individuals or groups promoting hate speech, we can send a clear message that such behavior will not be tolerated. It's already working and these past few days have proved that.
I'm on the look out for this nacas.

View attachment 345581
I can't find this flip-flopping Yoruba hyprocritical Muslim through google reverse search but that doesn't mean his time is done. I will keep a tab on him. Racist comments do not have an expiry date, he will reveal more about himself in the future and it will come back to bite him when he least expects it. Two faced people like him are repeat offenders. I encourage other Somalis to do the same - anything info is better than no info at all.

Aniga xataa ma aqaano discord, laakiin dadka waan dabo galikaraa, qofkasta wuxuu haysta khibrad iyo aqoon oo wax noo kordhin karaa. Ilaahay baa na garab galiya, Somali dagaal laguma gaaro, hala tuso cadowgeena dadkee isku doonteen waxeey yihiin.

Aniga xataa ma aqaano discord, laakiin dadka waan dabo galikaraa, qofkasta wuxuu haysta khibrad iyo aqoon oo wax noo kordhin karaa. Ilaahay baa na garab galiya, Somali dagaal laguma gaaro, hala tuso cadowgeena dadkee isku doonteen waxeey yihiin.
Waxa ay dadkani rabaan waa in ay jebiyaan sharaftaada oo aad la mid noqdaan

waxay la yaaban yihiin sida aynaan raali uga ahayn oo aynaan u haysan kalsooni taas oo ah sababta ay isku dayaan inay na dejiyaan oo ay na dareensiinayaan waxa la dareemo inay yihiin.

Another very very important thing that we need to do is in places like Twitter and tiktok, we need to make tweets/tiktok videos showcasing those who have been exposed like Kobe Ross and Lewis. Make examples out of them. Combat the narrative that anyone can say anything and get away with it.

Anyone of us here could easily do that and get it to blow up - you just have to show screenshots and the results of the racist individual's consequences (expelled/exclusion/fired). This will serve as a very effective deterrent if other people think of trying it with us.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Another very very important thing that we need to do is in places like Twitter and tiktok, we need to make tweets/tiktok videos showcasing those who have been exposed like Kobe Ross and Lewis. Make examples out of them. Combat the narrative that anyone can say anything and get away with it.

Anyone of us here could easily do that and get it to blow up - you just have to show screenshots and the results of the racist individual's consequences (expelled/exclusion/fired). This will serve as a very effective deterrent if other people think of trying it with us.
can you open your dms g

Trending

Latest posts