Create a Discord to gather info and report Somali hate

Are there any discord servers for Puntland ??

I don't even know how to use that website

1729009089490.png

Insha'Allah one day.

But first we must defeat the Somali Haters. I have a vow of political news silence until our collective cadow learn how to respect us, or fear real-life repercussions.
As someone who doesn't have tiktok or Twitter, it seems as if the Somali name is brought up and goes viral every two months...

There is an undeniable pattern/line of talk these inferiority-complex-ridden madow racists follow:

1) claiming that we think we are better than them for not claiming black, and that it must mean we believe that we are either Arab or White

2)commenting/insulting our phenotype

3) bringing up piracy/captain phiilips

4)calling us poor -"why do Somalis have so much ego for people who are refugees coming from a war torn country?"

I've even seen them claim we have no one in entertainment and sports which got a substantial amount of likes on X. They lie and feed eac other delusions in order to soothe themselves.

5) mocking children dying of famine and starvation

You will find that most Somalis do not internalise these things or let it affect their condidence at all; (such as the talk about madow features severely effected them). The biggest internalisers in the world really want us to feel shame about our heritage, just like they do. Its a concerted effort led by madows from all backgrounds to humble us (they are all viewed the same no matter what country) and to "put us in our place", which according to them is beneath them... That will never ever happen though, and never that's why I believe what we are witnessing right now is the climax of this. Imagine so many counties of people trying to humble one nation πŸ˜‚ For only 17million people we sure are a thorn in their side. Let me just say this, there is no privilege being Somalithan madow, it'sj ust facts.

Last edited:
As someone who doesn't have tiktok or Twitter, it seems as if the Somali name is brought up and goes viral every two months...

There is an undeniable pattern/line of talk these inferiority-complex-ridden madow racists follow:

1) claiming that we think we are better than them for not claiming black, and that it must mean we believe that we are either Arab or White

4)calling us poor -"why do Somalis do ego for people who are refugees coming from a war torn country?"

You will find that most Somalis do not internalise these things or affect their condidence at all; (like talk about features and such affected madows) even if they are negative. However the biggest internalisers in the world reeeally want us to feel shame about our heritage, just like they do. Its a concerted effort led by madows from all backgrounds to humble us (they are all viewed the same) and to "put us in our place", which according to them is beneath them... That will never ever happen though, and never has that's why I believe what we are witnessing right now is the climax of this. Imagine so many counties of people trying to humble one nation πŸ˜‚ For only 17million people we sure are a thorn in their side.

Waa runtaa walaale/walaaleey, waa dad jiran, cuqdad qaba, oo anaga nagu waashay. Nimankooda waa qooqanyihiin, waxeena rabaan ineey gabdhaheena helaan, sida ninka aan qolka dumarka ciwaankiisa galiyay. Waxeey u badanyihiin Nigerians, oo degan wadanka Ingriiska iyo Nigeria, iyo Afrikaan kale. Kooxda labaad waa qoomka "Muslim" sheegta, oo ku faraxsan inaa dad aan iyaga aheen la liidiyo.

Ilaahay waxaan uga baryay, ineey Somalida midnimo ka qaadan arintaan foosha xun, iyo ineey arkaan Ajnabiga ineey yihiin shaydaamo is aruursaday.

Ilaahay baa na garab galiya!

Waa runtaa walaale/walaaleey, waa dad jiran, cuqdad qaba, oo anaga nagu waashay. Nimankooda waa qooqanyihiin, waxeena rabaan ineey gabdhaheena helaan, sida ninka aan qolka dumarka ciwaankiisa galiyay. Waxeey u badanyihiin Nigerians, oo degan wadanka Ingriiska iyo Nigeria, iyo Afrikaan kale. Kooxda labaad waa qoomka "Muslim" sheegta, oo ku faraxsan inaa dad aan iyaga aheen la liidiyo.

Ilaahay waxaan uga baryay, ineey Somalida midnimo ka qaadan arintaan foosha xun, iyo ineey arkaan Ajnabiga ineey yihiin shaydaamo is aruursaday.

U
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Saax, I agree. Wow, the less attention we give these types of people the better. Sometimes people do anything for social media. Everytime i post a spoiler it reveals what I type... how do i do it properly? πŸ˜‚

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Funny you

Funny you should say that. British Nigerians aren't as confident as they portray. It is more or less themselves and other west Africans hyping eachother up in the UK. They only became comfortable with their identity around mid 2010's because West Africans from Nigeria and Ghana faced ridicule from British Jamaicans in the early 2000's. So even today they rely heavily on their social currency of Afrobeats, Burna boy, and arguing with Ghanaians about jollof rice (who seem much more kinder and miskeen than them.)

Last edited:

4)calling us poor -"why do Somalis have so much ego for people who are refugees coming from a war torn country?"

I've even seen them claim we have no one in entertainment and sports which got a substantial amount of likes on X. They lie and feed eac other delusions in order to soothe themselves.

You will find that most Somalis do not internalise these things or let it affect their condidence at all; (such as the talk about madow features severely effected them). The biggest internalisers in the world really want us to feel shame about our heritage, just like they do. Its a concerted effort led by madows from all backgrounds to humble us (they are all viewed the same no matter what country) and to "put us in our place", which according to them is beneath them... That will never ever happen though, and never that's why I believe what we are witnessing right now is the climax of this. Imagine so many counties of people trying to humble one nation πŸ˜‚ For only 17million people we sure are a thorn in their side. Let me just say this, there is no privilege being Somalithan madow, it'sj ust facts.
I meant to say at the bottom "there is more privilege being Somali than madow." Sorry I am typing to fast and can't edit it.