Cry for help

Yes
Why does that confuse u?
I thought you said you dropped out in middle school my bad, I'm pretty sure it's still possible to finish your last two years online. Didn't you say before that you were trying to get your doctor to say you have depression to not have to work, then you said that you don't really have a job but you scam, could you explain this?

I thought you said you dropped out in middle school my bad, I'm pretty sure it's still possible to finish your last two years online. Didn't you say before that you were trying to get your doctor to say you have depression to not have to work, then you said that you don't really have a job but you scam, could you explain this?
I just wanted the thread to be a little bit funny I just went to the doctor becoz i thought I had legit despression which he confirmed

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yes parents abandonded me when I had to go to prison wont talk to me Im dead to them
Which Hurts me more then something could hurt a women I love my mother more then anything
Remind her that even the prophet didn’t cut off his Uncle. Talk to her cry for forgiveness. Dont let her die without talking to you

Thats my worst fear 😭

It you want to make amends with your family then proof to them that you changed. They may not accept you back immediately but start with your Salahs and go back school and get your diploma.

Get a fulltime job and save up and continue on this path. Inform your family of your progress and give them money for sadaqa. Theirs no reason why they would refuse you back in their lives after your transformation.

Trending