Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Canadian currency is worth less than our US currency. I think it's around $3,333 when I did the math (in usd)
yeah plus its a shitcoin and to me thats pretty much gambling.

Put that money towards safer bets like BTC/ETH and then SOL and then alts with great use case.

Then when you've made a decent amount, put a little into shitcoins.

shitcoins=gambling

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
yeah plus its a shitcoin and to me thats pretty much gambling.

Put that money towards safer bets like BTC/ETH and then SOL and then alts with great use case.

Then when you've made a decent amount, put a little into shitcoins.

shitcoins=gambling
You expect LRC to pump soon? again its cheap now

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
''In other words, while Gary Gensler has conceded that he will greenlight futures-based ETFs, as the SEC regulates futures markets, he will not approve a spot ETF as long as the SEC is unable to regulate the spot ETF market. And since that is by definition decentralized, it's unlikely that the SEC will change its mind at least until a new, and far more pro-crypto administration replaces Biden's.''

We are fucked.

I don't see what could push this any higher now?

Futures based ETFs don't buy BTC directly. Spot ones do, but they aren't going to be accepted by the SEC.
I lowkey hope this is true. I really want to load up on ETH/SOL.

Percentage wise, how certain are you if it does crash?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
FD2nmHNWEAMucDh
Wow this is insane if it does happen. I remember @kickz said something about Q1 will be the start of a massive bear market

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I lowkey hope this is true. I really want to load up on ETH/SOL.

Percentage wise, how certain are you if it does crash?
He fell for the FUD BTC is here to stay even according to the experts it will eclipse Gold Spot ETFs being rejected hasnt really affected the market

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
He fell for the FUD BTC is here to stay even according to the experts it will eclipse Gold Spot ETFs being rejected hasnt really affected the market

have you loaded up on BTC/ETH/SOL as well? or you're just sticking to alts?

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Do you guys think SOL can last a bear market? I know Apollo said the Chosen people are backing so thats a good sign

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Do you guys think SOL can last a bear market? I know Apollo said the Chosen people are backing so thats a good sign

Everything goes down in a bear market even Bitcoin, so probably will still get best prices during bear market

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
exactly, i'm currently playing in memecoins/shitcoins accumulating as much capital as possible. whenever i'm good I park in stable coin, waiting for a crash then i'm gonna buy, i got fucked hard last crash, this time imma be prepared

2025 Ghengis will be at least a deca-millionaire if not a quarter billionaire. View attachment 206653
what happened to you during the last crash if you dont mind me asking? did you lose a lot?

what happened to you during the last crash if you dont mind me asking? did you lose a lot?

fam let's just say at my peak i was sitting on over a quarter mil in unrealized profits and I had put maximum 7k in between november-may
i got greedy essentially, and lost 90% of my gains, and lost more by chasing pumps

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
fam let's just say at my peak i was sitting on over a quarter mil in unrealized profits and I had put maximum 7k in between november-may
i got greedy essentially, and lost 90% of my gains, and lost more by chasing pumps
holy shit , damn I'll keep that in mind.

Are there any coins you plan on accumulating during the bear market? For me some bitcoin, eth and SOL.

holy shit , damn I'll keep that in mind.

Are there any coins you plan on accumulating during the bear market? For me some bitcoin, eth and SOL.

yeah when you're sitting on high 5 figures on a memecoin, cash out walaalo don't be like me :mjcry:

one guy i got my eye on is ICP, i've mentionned it here earlier, they are planning on integrating BTC in their network by Q1, then they'll follow up with integrating ETH on their network. Vitalik called it, ETH's sister network, big names and big backing. I'd looking into some more if i were you, or try to get a bag of 50-100 of them and forget about it, and if it hits ETH mcap level's then you're good

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
yeah when you're sitting on high 5 figures on a memecoin, cash out walaalo don't be like me :mjcry:

one guy i got my eye on is ICP, i've mentionned it here earlier, they are planning on integrating BTC in their network by Q1, then they'll follow up with integrating ETH on their network. Vitalik called it, ETH's sister network, big names and big backing. I'd looking into some more if i were you, or try to get a bag of 50-100 of them and forget about it, and if it hits ETH mcap level's then you're good
will add a small bag now actually. Thanks for the heads up!

LOL you were up 5 figures on which shitcoin? Shiba?

Status
Not open for further replies.