Cryptocurrency market trends I

Status
Not open for further replies.
I told u so crypto was nothing more than a huge ponzi scheme. If u think 39k btc is a good buy, wait till it goes below 5k loool

Apollo

VIP
I told u so crypto was nothing more than a huge ponzi scheme. If u think 39k btc is a good buy, wait till it goes below 5k loool

I sent Binance 1,000 euros this afternoon, just cashed out 1,500 euros and it is already on my bank account. What kind of ponzi pays you out like that in a day. You can make money on dumps you know. :trumpsmirk:

HODL for dear life. DONT SELL. Buy the DIPS.
yea hodl to -97% portfolio, just think about it, the market cap for crypto was only 150billion over a year ago, even with this devastating slump today, the market cap stands at 1.6trillion theirs a long long way down.

I sent Binance 1,000 euros this afternoon, just cashed out 1,500 euros and it is already on my bank account. What kind of ponzi pays you out like that in a day. You can make money on dumps you know. :trumpsmirk:
What's ur favorite coin if u don't mind me asking?

Apollo

VIP
Today was Binance's second biggest volume day (only March 13th 2020) beating it.

And they liquidated the most traders ever today (over $8 billion).

LMAO, if this is not the bottom I don't know what is.

This dump is extremely suspect. It is far too steep and extreme for it to be just based on Elon Musk's shitposting and energy FUD. Something else is going on.

I think it is the NYAG and Tether case which is escalating and insiders with more info dumping.

China?

Today was Binance's second biggest volume day (only March 13th 2020) beating it.

And they liquidated the most traders ever today (over $8 billion).

LMAO, if this is not the bottom I don't know what is.
:cosbyhmm: Have you ever gotten into dropshipping? What passive income sources do you have outside of Crypto? If it dips slightly further I'm gonna buy some crypto but not any alt coins

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
yea hodl to -97% portfolio, just think about it, the market cap for crypto was only 150billion over a year ago, even with this devastating slump today, the market cap stands at 1.6trillion theirs a long long way down.
I was doing very well actually with all my crypto except for one. Dips are normal. Legit coins will always bounce back.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Exactly, even u know all this shit is a ponzi, majority of ppl will lose money in this shit, just because u made a quick 500$ today don't mean u won't give it back plus some more
It's only a ponzi for shitcoins/scamcoins with 0 purpose. That's why you do research on certain coins to avoid rug pulls. If there's a good dev team behind them with a great purpose behind them (charity, NFT, Gaming, etc) then you're good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending