Cultural appropriation on the Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Maasai are half Cushites I see no problem with sharing :browtf:

They can keep the blood drinking we'll just take the pretty jewelry.

For me Somali race sits up in the pyramid in africa and shouldnt intermingle with others ( except the nomadic berbers who resemble us alot) let others imitate our way.. besides the term cushite never existed in history until the western world invaded Africa and poor you accept what they gave:mjlol:

Last edited:
Sorry aboowe the dirty deeds you've commited and your unremorseful ways will not be repeated by me.
:idontlike:

I have class and dignity.
:sass2:
Well women with class and dignity have always been magnet to me lol so i rate and rank you indeed if its true but feminism might all that from you:lolbron:

Well women with class and dignity have always been magnet to me lol so i rate and rank you indeed if its true but feminism might all that from you:lolbron:
Akaas.
:susp:

Waryaa you would never even be on my radar. Not even on the bottom of my list. Uff.
:camby:

Feminism kulaha the only good is your Somali superiority complex everything else is qaashin.

Kkkk they always say that until the magic moment happens anyway french cuisine dinner kuso dhawoo:siilaanyosmile:
:susp:

I do many things in the name of Somalinimo and because I'm a strong Somali Supremacist but even you are too much for me.
:bell:

French cuisine kulaha war bax arood bariis iyo hilib cuun.
:pacspit:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

Half Cushites kaaga was even if they were full cushitic I would not be okay with sharing :birdman:
Somali culture for Somalis only :kodaksmiley:

I don't believe in cultural appropriation, it's merely human to take inspiration and incorporate it.

Dont you think there is a difference between when one gets inspiration from somewhere else and strengthens his/her already existing pillars and when you abandon your own to try and strengthen someone elses own pillars ??

Netero

Kim Jong Fun
:russ:
I can't believe that she shaved her head. That is true dedication to the cause.
:drakelaugh:
I hope she marries out.
:kodaksmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.