Cultural Marxist on Sheeko Sheeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
Oh my god that had me laughing. Thanks for posting, very good show.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Oh my god that had me laughing. Thanks for posting, very good show.
My head was hurting all morning lool. I knew she was a Cultural Marxist the first time I seen her and then she confirmed she was doing a Ph.D in Gender and Women Studies, lool. I honestly don't have a problem with that, however I'm sure her field is loaded with BS.

Last edited:

Admin

Community Manager
Staff Member
Administrator
My head was hurting all morning lool. I knew she was a Cultural Marxist the first time I seen her and then she confirmed she doing a Ph.D in Gender and Women Studies, lool. I honestly don't have a problem with that, however I'm sure her field is loaded with BS.
That's the highest level in the social justice hierarchy. So a Doctor of gender and women studies. What does it involve?

Do you relate to being discriminated? What would you do if your boss buys you pepperoni pizza? I think I would thank him and say no I am Muslim. I would not be offended. Maybe I am cold hearted I don't know.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
That's the highest level in the social justice hierarchy. So a Doctor of gender and women studies. What does it involve?

Do you relate to being discriminated? What would you do if your boss buys you pepperoni pizza? I think I would thank him and say no I am Muslim. I would not be offended. Maybe I am cold hearted I don't know.
Work for an advocacy group as a Director, VP or President or researcher I'm guessing. Also, Human Resources or Journalist.

Yeah, people either make mistakes or don't even know. These people expect their bosses to know their names and what it means and what it ties to, lol. All my bosses always took into consideration for me when I was younger and religious.

Last edited:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Good on them for bringing Iman back. She deserves her own show.

The one in the hijab dates...and was so causal and open about it? Like wtf? Somalis probably assume she's a better Muslim than me. Because I'm not a hijabi. But at least I abstain from western style dating.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The one in the hijab dates...and was so causal and open about it? Like wtf? Somalis probably assume she's a better Muslim than me. Because I'm not a hijabi. But at least I abstain from western style dating.

Yeah Somalis in Toronto seem to have deluded themselves into believing it's halal. The disconnect is real tbh.

Gambar

VIP
That was strange to see her saying that considering dating is supposedly haram. But how else are you supposed to meet someone to eventually get married? Is seeing someone with the purpose of marriage haram? I think if the episode revolved around that it would've made for a more interesting discussion. Talking about the difficulties of dating as a Muslim would've been less mundane.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
That was strange to see her saying that considering dating is supposedly haram. But how else are you supposed to meet someone to eventually get married? Is seeing someone with the purpose of marriage haram? I think if the episode revolved around that it would've made for a more interesting discussion. Talking about the difficulties of dating as a Muslim would've been less mundane.

Ok talking to someone and hanging out with them to understand their paradigm so you can make a decision about marriage might as well be called something else. Dating is explicit intimacy between unmarried people.

And generally speaking Somalis are staring to make excuses left, right and center for why it's OK. Which is hilarious.

Gambar

VIP
Ok talking to someone and hanging out with them to understand their paradigm so you can make a decision about marriage might as well be called something else. Dating is explicit intimacy between unmarried people.

And generally speaking Somalis are staring to make excuses left, right and center for why it's OK. Which is hilarious.
Somalis use terms like "waan is baranayna" or "waan isla socona" to describe dating. It's more like bethrothal but it's not a long term dating thing, it's getting to know each other before the nikaah. I agree with you kuwaani qurbaha ku nool are definitely not getting to know each other for marriage. They realize it's a waste of time when it's too late or they forgo the getting to know each other period and get married in a quickie.

What she is talking about is not dating. It's more like an interview tbh

Listen, I'm not an aqwan or salafist. I'm a regular smegular girl who tries her best to fulfill her religious obligations (prays my five prayers, fasts, pays zakat etc). Allah SWT says to stay away from zina--to not even go close to it. You can delude yourself all you want but meeting someone in public on a regular basis to grab a coffee or meal and "interview" one another is dating. You don't know this person. I know girls who have had their reputation ruined because a guy they met up with a couple times in public claimed he took her to a hotel and smashed!

My family members who have married have done so the proper way. Phone calls/texting/skype for 3 weeks-1 month. Then the young man and his family coming to the house for a formal introduction. The young man coming to the house until the couple decide to move forward with the nikaah. This can occur for months up to a year.

This girl should have kept her sinning to herself. Allah will forgive you for that sin you keep private and make sincere repentance for.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ

I believe she meant it this way too, but sxb we all know Somalis who flat out don't do that so why even associate your shit to their haramnino? :lolbron:

New word: scouting. :fittytousand:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Hudda is importing that victim mentality into the Somali community:holeup:

I don't think her acquired views and over-emphasis on blaming white people for the social ills of Somalis comes from''cultural Marxism''. I don't believe in that conspiracy theory. where allegedly teachers well-versed in the Frankfurt school of thought, are brainwashing their students in order to subvert traditional western societies and turn it into a communist state. It seems like a far-fetched theory sxb.:patrice:

Status
Not open for further replies.