Cultural Marxist on Sheeko Sheeko

Status
Not open for further replies.
My family members who have married have done so the proper way. Phone calls/texting/skype for 3 weeks-1 month. Then the young man and his family coming to the house for a formal introduction. The young man coming to the house until the couple decide to move forward with the nikaah. This can occur for months up to a year.
Having private phone calls/texting/skype is actually more problematic than meeting for coffee in a public place. People will say things on the phone that they would never say in public.

This girl should have kept her sinning to herself. Allah will forgive you for that sin you keep private and make sincere repentance for.
There's no proof she sinned. You should give her the benefit of the doubt.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Hudda is importing that victim mentality into the Somali community:holeup:

I don't think her acquired views and over-emphasis on blaming white people for the social ills of Somalis comes from''cultural Marxism''. I don't believe in that conspiracy theory. where allegedly teachers well-versed in the Frankfurt school of thought, are brainwashing their students in order to subvert traditional western societies and turn it into a communist state. It seems like a far-fetched theory sxb.:patrice:
I had the same feeling. If they bring in the victim-hood culture into the Somali community, then we will live in ghettos. Imagine the market that is filled with gender studies Somali chicks and now they're working at Starbucks wanting a minimum wage hike. :icon e biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.