Cushitic migration to Arabia

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
Culturally similar I’d agree with Afar but not Saho. Genetically we aren’t that close to those groups.

View attachment 337542
What throws me off a lot on this list is how distantly related most ethnicities in the region are. Arabs for example have like 0.2-0.6 distance from one another unless they’re really far apart. I know some ethnicities like Habeshis have admixtures others lack but it’s still feels off

World

VIP
pretty sure it was just Yemen or parts of Yemen . He met resistance from the arabs during his march to Mecca

I could be wrong tho 🤷‍♂️
Abraha and his descendants only controlled Yemen, it would be impossible for them to control Iraq or anywhere near it as the Sassanids had been controlling the country and had their capital there for centuries during that time period.
This is what a royal inscription of the second Habesha appointed King of Himyar (before Abraha) says, found in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, written in Ge'ez alphabet:

Maʿdīkarib Yaʿfur king of Sabaʾ, of dhu-Raydān, of Hadramaut, and of Yemen, and of the Arabs in the Upper-Country and on the Coast, announced and recording this inscription in Maʾsalum Gumh ˙ ān, while returning from an expedition in the ʿIrāq of Kūtaʾ, in order that he submitted the rebellious Arabs to him when Mundhir made war with him. He undertook this expedition with the tribes of Sabaʾ, Himyarum, Rahbtān, Hadramaut, and Yamna, with his Arabs Kiddat and Madhigum and with his allies the banū Thaʿlabat et Mu(d ˙ a)r. He was campaigning in the month of Qyẓn, six hundred thirty-one.

Here is the location of Kuta, Iraq:
1722877236896.png

Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 18.05.27.png

Last edited:

Emir of Zayla

𝕹𝖆𝖙𝖎𝖔𝖓 𝖔𝖋 𝕻𝖔𝖊𝖙𝖘
This is what a royal inscription of the second Habesha appointed King of Himyar (before Abraha) says, found in Riyadh Saudi Arabia, written in Ge'ez alphabet:
You said Abraha controlled till the borders of Iraq, why’re you bringing up a Himyarite king appointed by the Axumites before he was even born?

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
What throws me off a lot on this list is how distantly related most ethnicities in the region are. Arabs for example have like 0.2-0.6 distance from one another unless they’re really far apart. I know some ethnicities like Habeshis have admixtures others lack but it’s still feels off
Facts. Wallahi I thought the same. It’s so weird to see how divergent we are compared to other races.

Just goes to show how old the Cushitic grouping is.

Facts. Wallahi I thought the same. It’s so weird to see how divergent we are compared to other races.

Just goes to show how old the Cushitic grouping is.
Oromo (40 million) + Somali (20+ million) population is equal to indigenous Arab population of Saudi (20 million) + Yemen (33 million) + Gulf countries (few million)

World

VIP
You said Abraha controlled till the borders of Iraq, why’re you bringing up a Himyarite king appointed by the Axumites before he was even born?
From 500 until 570-575, Himyarite was ruled by Axumite Kings, with the exception of 522-528 when they briefly lost power. The royal inscriptions are all written in Ge'ez alphabet during this period. So I was detailing the extent of territory ruled by the Axumite King in 519-522, about 16 years before Abraha's reign.

As for Abraha, this royal inscription in Saudi Arabia details his territorial control in 552:
1722884662494.png

It says:
The king Abraha Zybmn, King of Sabaʾ and Dhū-Raydān and Hadramaut and Yemen and their Arabs of Ṭawdum and Tihāmat, wrote this inscription when he returned from the land of Maʿaddum , when he seized the Arabs of Maʿaddum fro[m Mun]dhirān and drove out ʿAmr, son of Mundhirān, and he subjugated all the Arabs of Maʿaddum [and Ha]garum and Khaṭṭ and Ṭayyum and Yathrib and Guzām.

The territories are explained here:
Screenshot 2024-08-05 at 20.20.32.png

From Jordan until UAE, was controlled by Abraha according to archeological evidence.

according to archeological evidence
There is no archeological evidence. No Aksumite ruins or inscriptions could be found in central and northern Arabia unlike in Yemen. Its just more waffle from Aksumite rulers who would claim territory they don't actually own (see Ezana stone).

After all, no Greco-Roman, Arabic, Syriac or Persian sources ever mention Abraha ruling over nearly all of Arabia

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
How are we closer to Wolayta than to Rendille or Afar when they have so much Mota ancestry?
Their levels of Eurasian ancestry is extremely similar to us. Both around 38%. That’s why they’re grouped close to us. Afar and Saho are 48 - 51% Eurasian making them much closer to Habesha populations then us

1722901519576.png

1722901612792.png

World

VIP
There is no archeological evidence. No Aksumite ruins or inscriptions could be found in central and northern Arabia unlike in Yemen. Its just more waffle from Aksumite rulers who would claim territory they don't actually own (see Ezana stone).

After all, no Greco-Roman, Arabic, Syriac or Persian sources ever mention Abraha ruling over nearly all of Arabia
The inscription is literally in Saudi Arabia lol

Their levels of Eurasian ancestry is extremely similar to us. Both around 38%. That’s why they’re grouped close to us. Afar and Saho are 48 - 51% Eurasian making them much closer to Habesha populations then us

View attachment 337632

View attachment 337633
Wolaytas are around 35% actually while Somalis are 40-45%. I'm guessing maybe Kenyan Somalis could be close since they mixed with Borana Oromos but its still strange. Especially with the Rendille who are practically a Somaloid group but with some Nilotic admixture.
8AxEYmg.png
1694045568284.png
20231028_024115.jpg
20231028_025249.jpg

World

VIP
Another inscription in Saudi Arabia

1722902194325.png

By the power of Rahman(The Merciful One) and His Messiah, the king Abraha wrote this inscription when he had raided Ma'dd in the spring razzia in the month dtbtn and when all the Bani Amir had revolted. Now the King sent 'BGBR with the Kindites and tAlites and BSR son of HSN with the Sa'dites and these two commanders of the army did battle and fought, (namely) the Kindite column against the Bani Amir and the Muradite, and Sa'dite column against... in the valley on the TRBN route and they slew and made captive (the enemy) and took satisfactory booty. The king, on the other hand, did battle at Haliban and the troops of Ma'dd were defeated and forced to give hostages. After all this, 'Amr son of al-Mundhir negotiated with Abraha and agreed to give hostages to Abraha from al-Mundhir, for al-Mundhir had invested him ('Amr) with the governorship over Ma'dd. So Abraha returned from Haliban by the power of Rahman(The Merciful One).

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
Another inscription in Saudi Arabia

View attachment 337638

By the power of Rahman(The Merciful One) and His Messiah, the king Abraha wrote this inscription when he had raided Ma'dd in the spring razzia in the month dtbtn and when all the Bani Amir had revolted. Now the King sent 'BGBR with the Kindites and tAlites and BSR son of HSN with the Sa'dites and these two commanders of the army did battle and fought, (namely) the Kindite column against the Bani Amir and the Muradite, and Sa'dite column against... in the valley on the TRBN route and they slew and made captive (the enemy) and took satisfactory booty. The king, on the other hand, did battle at Haliban and the troops of Ma'dd were defeated and forced to give hostages. After all this, 'Amr son of al-Mundhir negotiated with Abraha and agreed to give hostages to Abraha from al-Mundhir, for al-Mundhir had invested him ('Amr) with the governorship over Ma'dd. So Abraha returned from Haliban by the power of Rahman(The Merciful One).
Eritrean & Northern Ethiopia Xabeshi actually ruled these guys that deeply in Arabia. Must be embarrassing for those Arab supremacists 💀

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP

Maʿdīkarib Yaʿfur king of Sabaʾ, of dhu-Raydān, of Hadramaut, and of Yemen, and of the Arabs in the Upper-Country and on the Coast, announced and recording this inscription in Maʾsalum Gumh ˙ ān, while returning from an expedition in the ʿIrāq of Kūtaʾ, in order that he submitted the rebellious Arabs to him when Mundhir made war with him. He undertook this expedition with the tribes of Sabaʾ, Himyarum, Rahbtān, Hadramaut, and Yamna, with his Arabs Kiddat and Madhigum and with his allies the banū Thaʿlabat et Mu(d ˙ a)r. He was campaigning in the month of Qyẓn, six hundred thirty-one.

Here is the location of Kuta, Iraq:
View attachment 337543

View attachment 337544
Our cousins were so landheer. Mani wasn't exaggerated when he listed Axum as one of the greatest powers in the world of his time

It low-key makes me wonder about the schizo who talks about qahtanitr arabs. Since if cushite were present around this time 2000 b.c or earlier then adnanaite arabs might be semites. While qahatanite might be cushites. Since keep in mind that the original meaning of the word arab is desert nomad
That schizo isn’t alone. I’ve seen that theory being mentioned a couple of times on X.
DF673CB5-DAF8-4AB4-9BB7-1F5F3BED58BF.jpeg

Trending