Dabcasar "back N 2k when I came 2 america I was a Taxi driver and I gave a ride 2 a girl.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
and when they got to her destination she told him.."

You gotta listen to him :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ::russ::russ::russ:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Sheeko. You thinking of taking up Uber during your spare time menace?

Why does he always film with the fat girl myspace pose? Kkkk

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Your disgusting stop your cursed derogatory posts depicting sexual themes on an innocent young woman. Stop staring at her I'll gouge your eyes out with a fork. Men are disgusting
2633793-109099d1324390837-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-lulz-inb4-world-shitstorm-10367-1319825894-53-1-.jpg
Feminism 101

Your disgusting stop your cursed derogatory posts depicting sexual themes on an innocent young woman. Stop staring at her I'll gouge your eyes out with a fork. Men are disgusting
Let a nigga have the biological instinct to reproduce nigga shit :wow:

I want to appreciate boobies without my eyes getting gouged out.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Capture.PNG

We need more Dabcasar smileys
This man is an icon and his facial expressions must be used :dabcasar:
This site needs to make the move from Coli smileys to 100 bercent somali ones

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Oh for goodness sake men are disgusting beings I wish they all were dead the world would be a better place. We wouldnt need these useless males If we just replicated ourselves we wouldn't need men. Or e.g. clams are known to simoltanously change gender when reproduction occur.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Oh for goodness sake men are disgusting brings I wish they all were dead the world would be a better place. We wouldnt need these useless males If we just replicated ourselves we wouldn't need men. Or e.g. clams are known to simoltanously change gender when reproduction occur.
:birdman:

:mjlol:
You are an actual caricature of the stereotypical feminist :ohhh:
I wonder what it's like inside your head :cosbyhmm:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Oh for goodness sake men are disgusting beings I wish they all were dead the world would be a better place. We wouldnt need these useless males If we just replicated ourselves we wouldn't need men. Or e.g. clams are known to simoltanously change gender when reproduction occur.
back-to-the-kitchen_o_386261.jpg
:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Men have ruined the world and subjugated women, they do nothing but create war, they smell and are utrociously filthy minded.
Most wars in Europe prior to the modern era were caused by female queens
I thought you'd be the type to advocate people embracing their sexuality, women's minds are as filthy as, if not more than those of men
I don't even know why I'm spending my time seriously debating this with you :draketf:

Status
Not open for further replies.