Dabcasar "back N 2k when I came 2 america I was a Taxi driver and I gave a ride 2 a girl.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
A large portion of wars in Europe prior to the modern era were caused by female queens
I thought you'd be the type to advocate people embracing their sexuality, women's minds are as filthy as, if not more than those of men
I don't even know why I'm spending my time seriously debating this with you :draketf:
there is no debating with her kind(feminists)
100.gif

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
A large portion of wars in Europe prior to the modern era were caused by female queens
I thought you'd be the type to advocate people embracing their sexuality, women's minds are as filthy as, if not more than those of men
I don't even know why I'm spending my time seriously debating this with you :draketf:
Ofcourse women are sexual beings, I like that, you men cannot handle a woman who could single handedly go through a 100 men a night. Or a woman who chooses to display her ornaments freely becuase she likes the attention. Men want women submissive and out of society, only males hold the key to sex, only they can openly disscuss sexual lust, women must stay pure not utter a word of desire. Heaven forbid she masturbates openly !! That's only reserved for men.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Men want women submissive and out of society, only males hold the key to sex, only they can openly disscuss sexual lust, women must stay pure not utter a word of desire. Heaven forbid she masturbates openly !! That's only reserved for men.
g137601897395124351.jpg
Know your place :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
[QUOTE="EternalLightX, post: 414157, member: 1121" Men want women submissive and out of society, only males hold the key to sex, only they can openly disscuss sexual lust, women must stay pure not utter a word of desire. Heaven forbid she masturbates openly !! That's only reserved for men.
g137601897395124351.jpg
Know your place :drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:[/QUOTE]
We women are also sexual beings placed in this world to reproduce ? What would expect us to do ? Keep waiting for you impotent men ? As if ! we have our own mission and that is sexual lebiration of women, let women be the ones openly asking for men to have sex with. Let it be women perving after some goof old hunky men to take home and scroobe with. Let us women show you the ropes to reall pleasure

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
there is no debating with her kind(feminists)
How about I kick it up a notch and say:
There is no debating with her kind (women)
Ofcourse women are sexual beings, I like that, you men cannot handle a woman who could single handedly go through a 100 men a night. Or a woman who chooses to display her ornaments freely becuase she likes the attention. Men want women submissive and out of society, only males hold the key to sex, only they can openly disscuss sexual lust, women must stay pure not utter a word of desire. Heaven forbid she masturbates openly !! That's only reserved for men.
No healthy man could go through 100 women in a night, you fucking moron. Biology literally does not allow that. Maybe I'm missing your point but that first sentence doesn't make much sense.
Your point about women not being able to discuss sexual stuff without being perceived badly has some validity to it, but again you're a moron because while every now and then you bring up actual issues, you lack the mental capacity to not generalise 3 and a half billion people. And you wonder why people respond to your points with vitriol. Drop the thesaurus, stop dragging your knuckles and proclaiming superiority over the men that you claim do the same thing, and fix up :birdman:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
How about I kick it up a notch and say:
There is no debating with her kind (women)

No healthy man could go through 100 women in a night, you fucking moron. Biology literally does not allow that. Maybe I'm missing your point but that first sentence doesn't make much sense.
Your point about women not being able to discuss sexual stuff without being perceived badly has some validity to it, but again you're a moron because while every now and then you bring up actual issues, you lack the mental capacity to not generalise 3 and a half billion people. And you wonder why people respond to your points with vitriol. Drop the thesaurus, stop dragging your knuckles and proclaiming superiority over the men that you claim do the same thing, and fix up :birdman:
Naa im on a night shift currently resting in the doctors office, my brain is switched off and I'm bored. I'm trolling you men, get it ?

Oh for goodness sake men are disgusting beings I wish they all were dead the world would be a better place. We wouldnt need these useless males If we just replicated ourselves we wouldn't need men. Or e.g. clams are known to simoltanously change gender when reproduction occur.
I love you :mjlol:

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Men suck women rule !!! We are more attractive definetly do not emenate any vile putrid smell and we're more compassionate. What is there not to like of our feminine species, indeed we are irresistable

Status
Not open for further replies.