Dadaab refugees throw sand in Kenya's face over closure of camp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
Do you guys agree with their behaviour? I find it childish. 25 years is a long time. Granted Kenya made money from the camp but at least acknowledge that a quarter of a century passed before this decision was made.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Kenya shouldn't meddle into Somalis affairs. Dadaab is a Somali region, how are you going to tell Somalis leave their own land? People should stop giving Kenyan monkeys credit they don't deserve.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
Ah yes nearly 300k Somalis back home to Somalia. These refugees seem more educated than the monkeys who have been roaming the South. Hopefully they will live good in Somalia, hopefully they will contribute , reach their potential and won't feel restricted anymore.

Nothing that can be done the monkeys of Garissa have been bribed and their elders were bootyclapping so hard their buttcheeks got tired.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Easy to say from the comfort of your Western tax payer subsidized life

:camby:

May they contribute to the resuscitation of the Somali state.

Welcome home brothers, and may we soon join you in our homeland.

:deargod:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Easy to say from the comfort of your Western tax payer subsidized life

:camby:

May they contribute to the resuscitation of the Somali state.

Welcome home brothers, and may we soon join you in our homeland.

:deargod:

Well if I was one of the Somali refugees in daadab, I would definitely go back home Somalia and live with dignity rather be gated in a restricted area like some Animal!

This is definitely good news we need to loose the label "refugees". For it to happen these people need go back and take part in the recovery of Somalia instead of begging for more UN handouts and dry sahara land to roam round.

Status
Not open for further replies.