Dahabshiil erases jeegan from its money transfer database

Wow almost like Somaliland government didn't commit a genocide there. Weird attempt at a flex tbh.

---
To the main point, no one cares, this is not how diplomacy is done.
Don’t act like your beef is just with the government. Kacaan gov was gone in 1991 and the vast majority of Somalis alive in the country now were not even alive when Siad barre was president. My extended family went to Hargeisa in 2006 after Ethiopians invaded xamar and were unable to stay there for more than two years due to of how inhospitable you guys are. The second anyone heard her accent, prices were doubled. I’m not saying you don’t have valid grievances against the former Somali government, but your ciil and cuqdad is one-sided and quite frankly, misplaced.

Don’t act like your beef is just with the government. Kacaan gov was gone in 1991 and the vast majority of Somalis alive in the country now were not even alive when Siad barre was president. My extended family went to Hargeisa in 2006 after Ethiopians invaded xamar and were unable to stay there for more than two years due to of how inhospitable you guys are. The second anyone heard her accent, prices were doubled. I’m not saying you don’t have valid grievances against the former Somali government, but your ciil and cuqdad is one-sided and quite frankly, misplaced.

So you were given shelter and you are still complaining and flexing?
Clueless somalians.

Anyway get back to flexing how tolerant you are.

The Ethiopians came to give you guys government and you call it an invasion. If Somaliland had done what you guys did I have no idea what you might be saying.

So you were given shelter and you are still complaining and flexing?
Clueless somalians.

Anyway get back to flexing how tolerant you are

They weren’t given anything. They rented a house the same way your northern cousins do when they come to xamar for economic opportunities. Anyways there’s no ciil on this side. You and your northern kin are Somalis are welcome to set up shop in Xamar however you please. Just make sure you pay your tax to the BRA
Joe Biden Smile GIF by PBS News

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
When your in Somaliland you follow Somaliland rule of law. When we go to Puntland will follow your Pirate laws/ISIS enclave laws lol
How can a separatist entity address an autonomous FMS of Somalia in such a manner? Your speaking from a langaab position that has no strength to even defeat one region of Somalia, let alone PL. Once you become a FMS, you can speak on equal terms. For now even your money transfer agencies are controlled by FGS. Worldremit is left.

How can a separatist entity address an autonomous FMS of Somalia in such a manner? Once you become a FMS, you can speak on equal terms. For now even your money transfer agencies are controlled by FGS. Worldremit is left.

Lol, Somalia being held together with the dictionary right now.

Noticed UNSOM, Somalia foreign minister all trying so hard to find ways to talk about what's going on that destroyed country.

UNSOM, guy had a take a pause when he said Somaliland in his UNSC speech. He was describing the MoU, so he couldn't avoid saying it. The other time in his speech he said he visited Hargeysa to discuss tensions in Sool and Sanaag. Fiqi said elections were happening in some northern parts of the country, according to schedule as if the FGS had some involvement. The FGS is trying to push some kind of speech code which how you know they've lost all control now.

This sentence alone shows Somalia as a unified country is over, it's time to move to the next chapter.

Last edited:
I was in Xamar and my bajaaj driver had two Somaliland flags on his car. No one even looked at him or said anything.
The hate is very one sided. While secessionists constantly screech up a storm of cuqdad against other Somalis, the rest are indifferent towards Somaliland. If anything, we all pity our northern brothers for acting like that.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
The hate is very one sided. While secessionists constantly screech up a storm of cuqdad against other Somalis, the rest are indifferent towards Somaliland. If anything, we all pity our northern brothers for acting like that.
Some actually have love for us but all in all in they stick to their strange subculture of denouncing us. Like they’re not yaryar langaab confined to two cities. Wish them the best either way.

Trending