Dahabshiil helping out small businesses

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
@waraabe if one of the dahabshiil owners offered you to be his kept man and keep your relationship on the low. Would you accept it?

Gibiin-Udug

You are absolutely obsessed with homosexuality, do you have something to tell us?
I'm not. It's just a genuine question, the way you keep moaning about dahabshiil I wanted to see how far you would go for the money.

So does that mean yes since you didn't oppose to the question!

waraabe

Your superior
I'm not. It's just a genuine question, the way you keep moaning about dahabshiil I wanted to see how far you would got for the money.

I am getting very suspicious of you. You can't go on a day without mentioning qowmul luud shit. :faysalwtf:

That isn't healthy.

And no, I am not a homosexual.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
He's in my ignore list. But you two have the same personality. Talk to him or fight with him!
Far from it, if anything you two will understand each other better cause you're both material girls.

Waraabe all jokes aside, stop looking at other mens derrière kkk

waraabe

Your superior
Continue giving them lands and votes.
You have no head for politics kkk

Land?

I can go to any region I want. I am superior. the new port deal benefits Sacad Muuse more then anyone else.

If you stick with us little brother, we will shit gold together. why be a stark when you can be a lannister

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
I'm not. It's just a genuine question, the way you keep moaning about dahabshiil I wanted to see how far you would go for the money.

Lol Reiko
Goorma ku aroosaa
:ahhhh:

Let's make habar yonis & mj babies

Gibiin-Udug

I am getting very suspicious of you. You can't go on a day without mentioning qowmul luud shit. :faysalwtf:

That isn't healthy.

And no, I am not a homosexual.
Why are you getting suspicious. It was a question. Imagine if I was your therapist, answer the question and I won't judge you.

Well maybe I will judge a little bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts