Daily night post by Nafiso Qalanjo

Nafiso Qalanjo

π–‚π–Š'π–—π–Š π–Œπ–”π–Žπ–“π–Œ 𝖙𝖔 π–œπ–†π–— π–‡π–†π–‡π–ž!
I know. So sad. And it's so hard taking so many subjects and having so many tests
Just drop out then. It worked out for Jay-Z

Nafiso Qalanjo

yall know the worst thing happened to me.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That sucks. It goes the opposite for me though. If I dont care for a test I turn in a test that doesnt have my name and lie to the teacher saying I lost it so I dont get a bad grade right away. Then I get the motivation to study because I know the questions for the test and I retake the test after the teacher gave up looking for mines.

pirater

the sea
VIP
That sucks. It goes the opposite for me though. If I dont care for a test I turn in a test that doesnt have my name and lie to the teacher saying I lost it so I dont get a bad grade right away. Then I get the motivation to study and I retake the test after the teacher gave up looking for mines.
that's so smart.

Nafiso Qalanjo

that's so smart.
Better to cheat the system than play along. Working hard studying overnight doesn't always guarantee good results. Plus its not like the stuff we are tested on will actually help us out in real life. Its useless information that most of us will forget by the time we are working in our careers. Like how is the Pythagorean theorem gonna help me pay bills?

1616332808553.png

This one funny image, :lol:

Trending