Dailymail: So how did Birmingham become the Jihadi capital of Britain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
@DiricLover You cried to Duchess even though you are the one that insulted me in that exchange and here you want me to believe
you don't take the internet serious? You having a husband? thanks for the laugh.

:russ::mjlol::pachah1:
Lol don't make me laugh u badhnaagood! You're the one who is obsessed with a female poster on here who u claim to hate but doesn't even acknowledge your existence you creepy old man. Faro hotdog waad isku yare buuqday wale

Bohol

VIP
@DiricLover There you go again, you are writing like you are
exploding with rage. One word from me is enough to make you have hair splits
aka isku dhex yac.I honestly don't care about that person you are referring to but I
am amused by the fact you get angry easily. I think it is time you signed up for anger
management classes.
pachah1.png

Last edited:
Lol don't make me laugh u badhnaagood! You're the one who is obsessed with a female poster on here who u claim to hate but doesn't even acknowledge your existence you creepy old man. Faro hotdog waad isku yare buuqday wale
Nigga caught feelings on the internet and he has the nerve to use the word simp? :wtf:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bohol

VIP
@Mohamud You see what I am dealing with? You opened a pandora box, all kinds of halimos that have grudges
against me are coming out from under the rocks thanks to you, don't give them a voice next time because they can't
separate emotions and logic.

:pachah1::kodaksmiley:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mohamud You see what I am dealing with? You opened a pandora box, all kinds of halimos that have grudges
against me are coming out from under the rocks thanks to you, don't give them a voice next time because they can't
separate emotions and logic.

:pachah1::kodaksmiley:

No lie I fucked you over. I can see the storm coming. But I'm xaasid. I'm just gonna unwatch the thread and disappear into the night. Good luck. :damedamn:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
In Birmingham, militant Deobandis are more of a worry than the Salafis. Those green turbaned lunatics peddle conspiracy theories in their talks and intentionally rile up the youth.

You're telling me there are green turbaned maniacs prowling the streets of Birmingham

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
He is a convert who grew up in Birmingham hence took Masood as his surname. Reminds me of Masood in eastenders. :mjlol:

Zainab Masood was a o. Remember Tamwar? He is the only Masood I liked the stand up episode with him and Jane was hilarious but I haven't watched eastenders in years.

Anyway I guess I'll be eating my words I told my paki friend that the guy was a paki and it turns out he isn't :( stupid madow guy calling himself Masood why pick the most obvious Paki name? Seriously.

Bohol

VIP
@ItsHanna That is was years ago, now all the Masood family left :lol: . I agree Masood is very Paki name, everyone thought he was
Asian, so your not at fault. :lol:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
dont judge, you don't know what hearing a brum accent every single day could make you do

Status
Not open for further replies.