Damn Mogadishu looking fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Mogadishu red-light district, @UncleMenace you are missing out. :drakelaugh:
2s8625i.jpg

Mogadishu is a shitholle - it has virtually no name streets or numbered houses, no sewer system, no running water, no electricity, no formal city plan, etc. When will Somalis raise their standards?

Bohol

VIP
Mogadishu is a shitholle - it has virtually no name streets or numbered houses, no sewer system, no running water, no electricity, no formal city plan, etc. When will Somalis raise their standards?

Actually Mogadishu does have sewage system, but it was severely damaged in the war and it is being repaired now. It does have
electricity, water, city plan all of that. It is being restored to its former glory day by day.

This is how Mogadishu looked like in the 80s.

Hotel Aruba

Mogadishu1980s(1).jpg

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
It would look even better if there wasn't no citiraaf jihadis blowing them selves into smithereens.

My point proven. I make a factual statement and I get a picture of good looking building.

Reminds me of when the dusty city of Caabudwaaq cleared a field to make a dirt runway for small planes and called the dirt runway "Caabudwaaq International Airport." LOOL

Sxb, I grew up in Mogadishu in its "hayday." It was a shitty city then and it is still shitty city.

I want Somalis to raise their standards and against the best of the best.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My brothers & mother have been recently & I can assure you that it's not bad as you make it out to be. When was the last time you've been?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
My point proven. I make a factual statement and I get a picture of good looking building.

Reminds me of when the dusty city of Caabudwaaq cleared a field to make a dirt runway for small planes and called the dirt runway "Caabudwaaq International Airport." LOOL

Sxb, I grew up in Mogadishu in its "hayday." It was a shitty city then and it is still shitty city.

I want Somalis to raise their standards and against the best of the best.
This guy sounds like @Bahal

Bohol

VIP
Adeer the only thing good that came out of xamar is Qurbo sir.
:lolbron:

I wonder why Lander guys don't go to Mogadishu and marry the women there? Marriage is practically very cheap there
compared to Sland. Mogadishu girls love popping out kids in the 10s, so it is good for us.

:lolbron:

My brothers & mother have been recently & I can assure you that it's not bad as you make it out to be. When was the last time you've been?

Mid to late 80s. It's a capital city that doesn't have number houses and street names. Hell, you can do what Edmonton does and just give the frigging streets numbers.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Xayd why are you playing dumb as if you don't know your qabil's hatred for xamar? Cali waraabe once said if Somalis from Somalia come to hargaisa, burco, Berbera carrying a Somalia passport the people will treat them as if they came to spread Christianity :ftw9nwa:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Mid to late 80s. It's a capital city that doesn't have number houses and street names. Hell, you can do what Edmonton does and just give the frigging streets numbers.
You say we should compete with the best of the best right? If the United States is the worlds sole superpower & they're in debt, my question is to whom?

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
@Xayd why are you playing dumb as if you don't know your qabil's hatred for xamar? Cali waraabe once said if Somalis from Somalia come to hargaisa, burco, Berbera carrying a Somalia passport the people will treat them as if they came to spread Christianity :ftw9nwa:

So, doesn't mean we can't make love to Reer xamar ladies :manny:
Yeaaah, I support everythin' Faysal says, Reer xamar are not to be trusted.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Actually Mogadishu does have sewage system, but it was severely damaged in the war and it is being repaired now. It does have
electricity, water, city plan all of that. It is being restored to its former glory day by day.

This is how Mogadishu looked like in the 80s.

Hotel Aruba

Mogadishu1980s(1).jpg

Somali coastal architecture has to be the best on earth.

PS. This thread sucks. Have some manners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts