Damul jadiid war on PL is inevitable

Status
Not open for further replies.
They want to use the proxy galnusmudug to destroy and damage the rep of PL.
This war had been planned long ago.Just like the HAG war in Shilabo that was disasterous.
The plan is to mobolise hutus from every corner and claim that they are Sacad militia.
AS also would be joining on camp hutus.

P

primate

Hutudom is aided by weak and indecisive Puntland leadership. Abdiweli should suspend all so-called democratic institutions including parliament and establish himself as a Leviathan.

1. Purge the security forces.
2. Consolidate anti-Hutu sentiment.
3. Exile Faroole and his cohorts.
4. Limit democratic values during war time.
5. Call a police action in Hutudom HQ Baraxley.
6. Cut ties with the president of Hutus

waraabe

Your superior
Hutudom is aided by weak and indecisive Puntland leadership. Abdiweli should suspend all so-called democratic institutions including parliament and establish himself as a Leviathan.

you really are a primate, putt land just lost to a sub sub clan, what makes you think you can take anyone on

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
@The_patriot It's already started. The latest from Garowe Online:

Somalia’s Federal Government has supplied huge consignment of arms and ammunition to Galmudug administration in central Somalia in a fresh subversive twist, intelligence sources told Garowe Online. The consignment loaded aboard controversial carrier ‘Star Som Air’ was offloaded at new airstrip in Galkayo’s Barahley neighborhood. Military intelligence sources who declined to be named further noted that the package consists of 3200 firearms, mainly assault rifles and substantial rounds of ammunition. Star Som Air had some experts in anti-aircraft weapons on board amid escalating armed tensions between Puntland and Galmudug. Civil Aviation and Airports Ministry imposed ban on Star flights across Puntland in October, 2015 after its plane was spotted on Galmudug-controlled airstrip, 6km off Galkayo.

http://www.garoweonline.com/page/sh...-delivers-arms-consignment-to-galmudug-report

HAG karbash un bey fahman.
HG used to fight when they were gaajo hadha xaraanti bey kunaxeen they became comfort creatures. Definatly they will mobilize their militia from all hutudom and their media will start claiming xoolo daqato are fighting PL army. What PL needs to do is karbash them when they start the war and make sure they take the entire Mudug under PL authority and create a buffer zone in Galgaduud.

Dhabayaaco are the weakest niggas in somalia. I like how they accuse of being attacked by Hawiye . When basically they're fighting some reer Hilowle and reer Jalaf of Sacad. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Dhabayaaco are the weakest niggas in somalia. I like how they accuse of being attacked by Hawiye . When basically they're fighting some reer Hilowle and reer Jalaf of Sacad. :cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

Your argument is ridiculous. What 'dhabayaco' live in Galkacyo other than Omar Mohamud, a subsubsubsub..clan of Mijertein?

McD30

Bored to death

Look at this devolved specie. It burns him so much that he had to log in from another site to save face. You got knocked the f*ck out, take it on the chin and walk away. We know who fought and we know who lost. 7 days of massing troops and arms from Mogadishu did not help you in the slightest and now your neighborhood state is on fire.

Take the bit of dignity you have left and log off you sad cretin. We Somalis should be above this but people like you kept us behind.

Well said Mikasa-sama!

Look at this devolved specie. It burns him so much that he had to log in from another site to save face. You got knocked the f*ck out, take it on the chin and walk away. We know who fought and we know who lost. 7 days of massing troops and arms from Mogadishu did not help you in the slightest and now your neighborhood state is on fire.

Take the bit of dignity you have left and log off you sad cretin. We Somalis should be above this but people like you kept us behind.

Save face? You do realise your talking to an Abgaal right? I aint got shit to do with this conflict. I'm just here to annoy puntlanders.

And so far Galmudug is winning. First showing puntland POWs treated in Galmudug hospitals. Now their trucks being burned and other places in Garsoor.

Puntlanders are all talk so far no evidence whatsover. :cryinglaughsmiley:

McD30

Bored to death
Save face? You do realise your talking to an Abgaal right? I aint got shit to do with this conflict. I'm just here to annoy puntlanders.

And so far Galmudug is winning. First showing puntland POWs treated in Galmudug hospitals. Now their trucks being burned and other places in Garsoor.

Puntlanders are all talk so far no evidence whatsover. :cryinglaughsmiley:

Have some shame man, walk away.

giphy.gif

So the war has started. Just as I had predicted.
Anyway the war will end when one group takes over the entire Galkacyo also this war will be dragged to steal the media spot light.
Warsheikh Xassan sheikh is Abgaal wat do you mean Abgaal is not involved.

Also reer PL could you clarify whther Leilkase have switched sides.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Puntland has been the only pillar standing for the midnimo & building a federal government, so we can move forward from our time in the wilderness & get back to some sort of normality. Who's Damul jadiid again? Why the secrecy? What is it a branch of the Masonic order, somalida maxa ku maah maahan wixi la qariyo qurun ba ku Jiraa.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
you really are a primate, putt land just lost to a sub sub clan, what makes you think you can take anyone on
I thought you wasn't part of Somalia? How do you think you will get your ictiraaf if the gaalo see you amongst us discussing Somalia?

Status
Not open for further replies.